Ubuntu OS smartphones tapped for late 2013

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Why we got to be nerds though?

:heh:

Young men can't be intelligent and well versed these days?

Lmao. Nah u nikkas ain't nerds. Ain't nothin wrong wit that, the shyt y'all was arguing over was just funny as hell & both made some good points, but to the average cat, that's how it looks. In fact I almost :snoop: at myself for reading all that I did and understanding most, but then I realized I still get p*ssy and can completely dismantle the average guy my size in a street fight so I looked at myself afterwards like :noah:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This looks WAY BETTER than Android, but no where near the smoothness and intuitiveness of Windows Phone. They actually bit quite a few of the gestures of Windows Phone as well. Overall it looks really good.

I'll be sticking with Windows Phone though, but I may cop an Unbuntu phone for experimental purposes

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Lmao. Nah u nikkas ain't nerds. Ain't nothin wrong wit that, the shyt y'all was arguing over was just funny as hell & both made some good points, but to the average cat, that's how it looks. In fact I almost :snoop: at myself for reading all that I did and understanding most, but then I realized I still get p*ssy and can completely dismantle the average guy my size in a street fight so I looked at myself afterwards like :noah:

:what:

e G o Maniac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This looks WAY BETTER than Android, but no where near the smoothness and intuitiveness of Windows Phone. They actually bit quite a few of the gestures of Windows Phone as well. Overall it looks really good.

I'll be sticking with Windows Phone though, but I may cop an Unbuntu phone for experimental purposes

WAY BETTER huh? I agree it looks nice, but come on son.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ain't Android basically Linux though?

yea but the problem is dalvik. basically you are running java virtual machine on linux. which is what slows a lot of shyt down no matter what people say, because of app resources.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
10 years later and still not ready for primetime. I've thought briefly about pulling the trigger, but every time I read a review, it's clear that Linux as a phone OS isn't ready to be a daily driver.