Ubuntu OS smartphones tapped for late 2013

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most people are too dumb. They buy expensive computers, tablets, and phones to go on facebook, twitter, microsoft word and check emails. They don't actually use their machines for anything worth a damn.

Some of us do.

My life and finances involve using UNIX, programming, developing, etc. I also have Windows 8, two Linux Distros, Android, iOS, and Mac OS running on several devices. My goal is to be able to publish and develop for all of these.

I'll just add you to the dumb ass list and keep moving.

wow all that to say nothing... u might be tech savvy but your an illogical fool. Most people matter, they can't market products that are just good or understandable to developers, like what do u think "smart" people like u are in terms of market share... maybe 5%

Most people get sold on things by them being popular and marketed well, they don't buy them for functionality... it took Galaxy sIII commercials to finally get the average person to know what android phones are somewhat. After that they learned how great of an OS Android was but even then most people will never use their tech to the full extent but they still want the "best" i.e. popular expensive etc.

I'll add u to the got his head up his all list too... maybe when u stop smelling your own shyt u can see the bigger picture.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
wow all that to say nothing... u might be tech savvy but your an illogical fool. Most people matter, they can't market products that are just good or understandable to developers, like what do u think "smart" people like u are in terms of market share... maybe 5%

Dumbass, this OS is for FREE. It is not a business. It's strictly open source. It works in two ways, it gives developers a chance to make a name for themselves, and for the OS to have development done for free.

Most people get sold on things by them being popular and marketed well, they don't buy them for functionality... it took Galaxy sIII commercials to finally get the average person to know what android phones are somewhat. After that they learned how great of an OS Android was but even then most people will never use their tech to the full extent but they still want the "best" i.e. popular expensive etc.

NOTHING IS BEING BOUGHT HERE.

Ubuntu is a computer operating system based on the Debian Linux distribution and distributed as free and open source software, using its own desktop environment.

Also, Android is a linux based OS. Just a heads up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dumbass, this OS is for FREE. It is not a business. It's strictly open source. It works in two ways, it gives developers a chance to make a name for themselves, and for the OS to have development done for free.

NOTHING IS BEING BOUGHT HERE.

except the hardware it runs on, which it would come pre installed on as per video right?:snoop:

Also, Android is a linux based OS. Just a heads up. knew that:skip:

are u this retarded? what don't u get? u need more people to use unbuntu for it to be successful it doesn't matter how good it is if their market share is tiny... yet your shytting on the average consumer like they don't make or break products :snoop:

stop it b... "smart dumb nikkaz n shyt"

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
are u this retarded? what don't u get? u need more people to use unbuntu for it to be successful it doesn't matter how good it is if their market share is tiny... yet your shytting on the average consumer like they don't make or break products :snoop:

stop it b... "smart dumb nikkaz n shyt"

The average consumer hasn't been using Linux you dumb fukk. It is still alive and going.

Russia already made the jump:

Russia's latest five-year plan calls for switch to Linux - News - Linux for Devices

Schools in America are already pushing students to learn how to use UNIX/Linux.

It's only a matter of time.

Do you know how to use a terminal?

Dumb ass bytch.

"Look at this Macbook I bought for $2000 so I can check my facebook and twitter" ass motherfukker.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The average consumer hasn't been using Linux you dumb fukk. It is still alive and going.

Russia already made the jump:

Russia's latest five-year plan calls for switch to Linux - News - Linux for Devices

Schools in America are already pushing students to learn how to use UNIX/Linux.

It's only a matter of time.

Do you know how to use a terminal?

Dumb ass bytch.

"Look at this Macbook I bought for $2000 so I can check my facebook and twitter" ass motherfukker.

it's still far from public knowledge which is what matters and lol @ me being a apple groupie, your barking up the wrong tree son. :heh:

I build most the computers I have owned. :ufdup:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
it's still far from public knowledge which is what matters and lol @ me being a apple groupie, your barking up the wrong tree son. :heh:

I build most the computers I have owned. :ufdup:

Good for you. Now learn to use the software to control your hardware properly. It isn't easy, but you will gain knowledge and maybe some skills to gain good employment.

Like I said, I run various OS, paid and open source ones. There is no need to shyt on Linux. It would be in our best interest to support open source projects friend.

PM me if you have any questions and I'll show you the way if you wish to learn.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good for you. Now learn to use the software to control your hardware properly. It isn't easy, but you will gain knowledge and maybe some skills to gain good employment.

Like I said, I run various OS, paid and open source ones. There is no need to shyt on Linux. It would be in our best interest to support open source projects friend.

PM me if you have any questions and I'll show you the way if you wish to learn.

dude were on the same page u just have a different philosophy.

I been wanting to use linux for a long time but as it stands it doesn't serve my purpose. I would love the day when I could walk into the average office and not see some shytty microsoft os. Until then it isn't of use to me... the only mac I ever bought was for making music because I use logic and even then it was a used pro... I'm not attached to any of these things beyond their utility.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Phones cool, but u nikkas :russ:

nerdfight.gif