Ubisoft to focus more on F2P games Cutting back on Single player AAA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop: and gamers STILL support this fukking company, For What?!!?:what::why: gawddamn do they not know they being fukked in the ass???

I think the first time i saw IN MENU MTX was in Origins. I never played a single player game and the screen over from my equip or abilities menu was an MTX menu. That shyt was wild to me, and part of the reason i decided i wasn’t fukking with ubi games anymore.

Another reason why i fukk with 1st party, cause i can;t imagine shyt like that being in GoW,Horizon,GoT. Just tacky af

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The Division should be F2P to begin with.

F2P isn't inherently awful if done correctly. League of Legends is F2P and damn near no one complains about it. Why? Because the ability to unlock through grinding isn't so crazy that it isn't possible to NEVER buy anything and still enjoy the game.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Basically you aren’t buying the same Assassins Creed game every year even though we give you new graphics, new settings, same play style.

Yep, Played Far Cry 5 thought it was fun as shyt, but, I bought the cheaper, shorter New Dawn and I got into the same fukkery I loved.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ubisoft needs to bless us with that Ezio trilogy remake and that Altair remake. They can hang it up for good after that.

The streets need Watch Dogs with Marcus, Sitara, Josh and Wrench back as well (RIP Horatio)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The writing has been on the wall for Ubisoft to do this for a while. They have MTX in all their games already. Valhalla lowkey would of been a lot more fun either Co-Op or Multiplayer.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
ACVal-mtx-Helix-Credits-1a.jpg

76150_1_full-assassins-creed-valhalla-microtransaction-store-revealed_full.png

Why do you keep harping on this like it’s means anything?