Ubisoft cancel 7 games, delays Skull and Bones again

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

After disappointing results Ubisoft CEO puts pressure on employees to bring company to success​

"Today more than ever, I need your full energy and commitment to ensure we get back on the path to success," Ubisoft CEO, Yves Guillemot, wrote in an email to staff, a copy of which was viewed by Kotaku. "I am also asking that each of you be especially careful and strategic with your spending and initiatives, to ensure we're being as efficient and lean as possible."
Guillemot laid responsibility for this at the feet of staff, writing, "The ball is in your court to deliver this line-up on time and at the expected level of quality, and show everyone what we are capable of achieving."

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The might as well sell that ass to M$ for the low low

family-guy.gif

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That WiLD game was the only game I was really interested in that they have announced in a decade.

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft games are horrible but they need to drop a new South Park game

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Jim Ryan is forward thinking despite the groans from playstation fans, you need live service games

This live service bullshyt needs to go.:camby:

I've play NBA 2K for years. GTA for years. Those game literally rape your pockets with the lease amount of effot.

Sony didn't get where they are because of bullshyt ass live service games. The gaming community is largely stupid, so I'm not surprised why every is so shyt. Keep buying Asscreed every year crehs brehs trehs.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They should have made Watch Dogs their live service game with the same main story protagonist bouncing between countries and mega corps/villains each season.

Y'all nikkas are dumb, but you like what you life.:manny: When it costs 50 hours of grinding for that new gun don't come complaining about the bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This live service bullshyt needs to go.:camby:

I've play NBA 2K for years. GTA for years. Those game literally rape your pockets with the lease amount of effot.

Sony didn't get where they are because of bullshyt ass live service games. The gaming community is largely stupid, so I'm not surprised why every is so shyt. Keep buying Asscreed every year crehs brehs trehs.

Thats just the way the industry is moving, the youth want live service, f2p, and dance moves

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Immortals fenyx rising wasn't a bad breath of the wild clone
I'm sure if they made a second one and refined the some of the stuff from the first it could be a good game
But looking at this news it's probably been canceled as one of the unannounced games
Sad

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Last game I bought from them was Watch Dogs 2 in 2016 :scust:

Bought the Enzo Trilogy for the Switch for my son's birthday and even he got tired of the game :francis:

Ubi needs to get off the fukking paint for not bigging up Ass Creed Origins but shoved that cac haven Odyssey up gamers asses :scust:

Even Ass Creed brehs thought Origins>>>>>