Uber and Lyft got these Taxi Drivers Bodying themselves

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk you no they didn't. These fakkits skirted every law and regulations to kill taxis.
nikka if you dont know how the taxi industry illegally greases all the wheels in cities like New York and Chicago, I dont know what to tell you. They are shady as fukk. Dunno where you from but in corrupt ass international cities like that, taxis are practically racketeering.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yellow cab drivers get NO sympathy from me. Now that they're begging for money they aren't as picky :mjlol: can't count how many times I got passed up for a CAC a block further than me. Only the black drivers would stop.

NOW though they all stop When I hail because they need me :mjlol:

I still use Uber and Lyft fukk em

#FACTS :wow:

yellow cabs before the avent of lyft and uber would purposefully PASS black customers especially in manhattan on that bullshyt!!!! and if you was lucky to catch one they wouldn't drop you off in certain neighborhoods because they was too p*ssy...

but they'd pass you and pick up cacs all day and now that their industry is dying they blaiming others.... fukk em'...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk you no they didn't. These fakkits skirted every law and regulations to kill taxis. Uber got big so fast they couldnt kill it. But uber, just existing, was illegal.

Now air bnb is gonna kill hotels too by skirting regulations.
Laws and regulations pushed by taxis to keep their monopoly.

They failed to adapt and stay competitive when competition arrived.

They didnt start lowering their outrageous prices or make it easier to catch a cab till uber and Lyft put them outta business.

Too little too late