Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get why they couldn't just get a black actress to play Sue, so they could be bio brother & sister. That whole adopted mess really turned me off. It all reeks of :mjpls:. I'm meh on the whole movie.

you really wanted to see zoe saldana play sue storm.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fantastic-Four.jpg
All 4 have at least 1 critically acclaimed project to their name and they sign to do this? I get the want to be paid but if this flops hard the damages to their careers could be irreversible

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm most upset about Toby Kebbell. That dude is a good actor, and hasn't made his big splash in America yet, so this might fukk his career arc up. Jordan and Teller will recover. The other 2 just won't be elevated to star status

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
All 4 have at least 1 critically acclaimed project to their name and they sign to do this? I get the want to be paid but if this flops hard the damages to their careers could be irreversible
So if this comic book movie flops, the Oscar nominated films and Emmy nominated TV shows these guys have been in will be erased?:dahell:You realize Ben Affleck was in Gigli, right? You know he directed an Oscar nominated film after that and is starring in one of the biggest films set to come out next year, right?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So if this comic book movie flops, the Oscar nominated films and Emmy nominated TV shows these guys have been in will be erased?:dahell:You realize Ben Affleck was in Gigli, right? You know he directed an Oscar nominated film after that and is starring in one of the biggest films set to come out next year, right?

:mjlol: Plus Michael B has got creed coming up right after this. I think he'll be okay

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Literally all we've heard is about how studio execs were mad about this being "chronicle 2". Studio execs are some of the dumbest motherfukkers ever in regards to artistic expression (thats why they're execs, and not directors). The trailer looked good, the cast is good, promising director in Trank.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ann paquin has an Oscar to her name how is her career going? Did Affleck not win an Oscar for co-writing good will hunting before gigli was even thought about? The fuk you mentioning him for? :why: I don't even get your point. Take for instance this flick flops and then creed does mediocre that will basically kill the belief micheal b Jordan is on the rise. You think casting directors are going to be like :umad:bu bu but he was so good in the wire and fruitvale :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ann paquin has an Oscar to her name how is her career going? Did Affleck not win an Oscar for co-writing good will hunting before gigli was even thought about? The fuk you mentioning him for? :why: I don't even get your point. Take for instance this flick flops and then creed does mediocre that will basically kill the belief micheal b Jordan is on the rise. You think casting directors are going to be like :umad:bu bu but he was so good in the wire and fruitvale :heh:
nope
but you can bet your last Mentos their ass be like "bu bu bu but black actors dont draw viewers." :troll:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
So now we're waiting on F4 and Creed to flop:pachaha: The goalposts were perfect where they were, no need to move them, breh. The Affleck comparison was very apt, btw. He was seen as a clown by audiences during the Jlo phase and got redemption from The Town and everything after. If Fantastic Four flops, it's not hurting any of these actors future prospects

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The only one who will suffer if this tanks (critically or financially) is Trank since he's been at the base of a lot of rumors surrounding his behavior while making this, followed by his again rumor-filled departure from the Star Wars spin-off. His reputation as one of Hollywood's most promising directors would be going straight down the drain.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So now we're waiting on F4 and Creed to flop:pachaha: The goalposts were perfect where they were, no need to move them, breh.
:what: don't tell me that mere example is being used as a statement now? :snoop: the core of my whole arguement is these dudes have relative buzz from previous work but a flop of this magnitude (FF) could send them into irrelevancy, where is the moved goal post? or do you not know how to use that saying but wanted to anyway