Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:what: don't tell me that mere example is being used as a statement now? :snoop: the core of my whole arguement is these dudes have relative buzz from previous work but a flop of this magnitude (FF) could send them into irrelevancy, where is the moved goal post? or do you not know how to use that saying but wanted to anyway
Ryan Reynolds , Kitch what's his name are walking flop machines and they still getting roles offered up.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:what: don't tell me that mere example is being used as a statement now? :snoop: the core of my whole arguement is these dudes have relative buzz from previous work but a flop of this magnitude (FF) could send them into irrelevancy, where is the moved goal post? or do you not know how to use that saying but wanted to anyway
A flop of what magnitude? THE MOVIE ISN'T OUT YET:dahell:Every Fantastic Four movie has been a critical flop, so this wouldnt catch anyone by surprise if it followed the lead of the previous ones. One second you guys could care less about this movie, the next second this movie is so monumental that it can have irreparable damage on the careers of its cast. I can sit here all day and name actors who have been in movies that bombed yet landed on their feet. You're arguing with me for the sake of arguing as opposed to having a legit retort.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Affleck comparison was very apt, btw. He was seen as a clown by audiences during the Jlo phase and got redemption from The Town and everything after. If Fantastic Four flops, it's not hurting any of these actors future prospects
again I reference the Oscar Affleck won to start his career that in itself brought him to prominence the only way was down. You keep harping on about Gigli which is besides the point. Non of these actors have an Oscar or a hit at the level of Armageddon so they aren't exactly made and are in a more precarious position now (in an age of nondescript interchangeable actors) more than ever

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ryan Reynolds , Kitch what's his name are walking flop machines and they still getting roles offered up.
Have either of these dudes piqued the critics interest for anything? Like ever? *crickets* then what do they have to do with this conversation? :why:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
A flop of what magnitude? THE MOVIE ISN'T OUT YET:dahell:Every Fantastic Four movie has been a critical flop, so this wouldnt catch anyone by surprise if it followed the lead of the previous ones. One second you guys could care less about this movie, the next second this movie is so monumental that it can have irreparable damage on the careers of its cast. I can sit here all day and name actors who have been in movies that bombed yet landed on their feet. You're arguing with me for the sake of arguing as opposed to having a legit retort.
I was the one that made a statement in the first place you are the one that disagrees so you are actually the one arguing with me. Just another example of the lack of grasp you have on the conversation and basic things in general.

WHO SAID THE MOVIE WAS OUT NOW? And erm it's possible to not care about a movie but realize the repercussions for its lead if it tanks I mean since when did the 2 things become mutually exclusive? :what: A perfect example Is Orlando bloom in kingdom of heaven. After Elizabethtown he couldn't afford another flop as a lead and the rest is history. Clearly you have no clue about this conversation so just quit while you are behind, your replies are so off base they seem random like you are spaced out

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
again I reference the Oscar Affleck won to start his career that in itself brought him to prominence the only way was down. You keep harping on about Gigli which is besides the point. Non of these actors have an Oscar or a hit at the level of Armageddon so they aren't exactly made and are in a more precarious position now (in an age of nondescript interchangeable actors) more than ever
Ben won an Oscar for a script, not acting. Gigli is not beyond the point. Few actors have been the caliber of laughing stock that Affleck was during that period. He bounced back tremendously. If F4 flops these actors will have no issue getting work.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ben won an Oscar for a script, not acting. Gigli is not beyond the point. Few actors have been the caliber of laughing stock that Affleck was during that period. He bounced back tremendously. If F4 flops these actors will have no issue getting work.
Did I not already mention the Oscar he won was for co-writing good will hunting? So why did that point need affirmation :why: hell Eric Roberts gets work this isn't about just getting work but you have no clue so it's whatever.........

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I was the one that made a statement in the first place you are the one that disagrees so you are actually the one arguing with me. Just another example of the lack of grasp you have on the conversation and basic things in general.

WHO SAID THE MOVIE WAS OUT NOW? And erm it's possible to not care about a movie but realize the repercussions for its lead if it tanks I mean since when did the 2 things become mutual exclusive? :what: A perfect example Is Orlando bloom in kingdom of heaven. After Elizabethtown he couldn't afford another flop as a lead and the rest is history. Clearly you have no clue about this conversation so just quit while you are behind, your replies are so off base they seem random like you are spaced out
No, you made a stupid point and got checked, yet like most coli posters you refuse to just say "my bad". I usually just refute the bs cats say and keep it going but I'm in the mood to embarrass nikkas so I have no issue doing this back and forth. Funny how Ben Affleck has nothing to do with this when it shoots down your point yet Orlando Bloom is valid when it helps your point. Who said the movie is out now? I quoted your dumb ass saying a "flop of this magnitude" which insinuates the movie dropped and flopped already. How the hell can you talk about the magnitude of a flop for something that hasn't been released?:dahell:Fantastic Four is likely the least hyped superhero movie besides Antman. If it flops, no one will give a fukk and none of the actors will be hurt by it, just like Paul Rudd will still get shytty comedy roles if Antman flops. I should quit while I'm ahead but like I said, I'm in the mood to shyt on trolls so please keep responding.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No, you made a stupid point and got checked, yet like most coli posters you refuse to just say "my bad". I usually just refute the bs cats say and keep it going but I'm in the mood to embarrass nikkas so I have no issue doing this back and forth. Funny how Ben Affleck has nothing to do with this when it shoots down your point yet Orlando Bloom is valid when it helps your point
:snoop: I used orlando bloom as an example to destroy your weak point about saying how can you say you don't care about a movie yet you say if it doesn't do this it will flop or whatever.You are using Affleck as a direct retort to my arguement about a young actor on the rise who is gaining momentum but isn't solidified and could be hurt by a huge flop attached to their name at this point. As Affleck already had his Oscar and Armageddon (amongst Kevin Smith movies/romcoms)under his belt he is just not the suitable dude to mention but I see you have others as confused as you and now feel emboldened in your error
Who said the movie is out now? I quoted your dumb ass saying a "flop of this magnitude" which insinuates the movie dropped and flopped already. How the hell can you talk about the magnitude of a flop for something that hasn't been released?
"a flop of this magnitude could damage their careers" Is not the same as saying "this flop is going to damage their careers beyond repair" but keep letting your poor grasp of this convo let you add 2+2 and come up with 5

Fantastic Four is likely the least hyped superhero movie besides Antman. If it flops, no one will give a fukk and none of the actors will be hurt by it, just like Paul Rudd will still get shytty comedy roles if Antman flops. I should quit while I'm ahead but like I said, I'm in the mood to shyt on trolls so please keep responding.
I thought you said you were going to embarrass me it seems you are only embarrassing yourself? Paul Rudd isn't some ingenue or up and comer he's already built a lane for himself. You mentioning him as you did Affleck just further demonstrates you haven't got a clue you are just arguing in the hope enough of my enemies dap you

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Affleck bounced back with Hollywood land and gone baby gone