U.S. Drone Strike Said to Have Killed Ayman al-Zawahri, Top Qaeda Leader

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My post is shytting on how Americas leaders handle bad domestic situations, by resorting to pro military rah rah shyt.

Biden is just another old chimp in a suit, for all I care. The position of POTUS is irrelevant in this matter.

Get off your knees and start looking at the bigger picture.
like, letting terrorists go

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dudes out here recording tapes and sending press releases for their terror exploits and my bleeding heart liberal thinks the issue is we lacked jurisprudence?

:hubie:
I'm done before I starting assuming you're just synpsthizing with the Terrorist.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i gotta say it was a precise kill no civilians were killed so America got much better at this :ehh:

but it begs the question why were the tactical operations so much more efficient with less troops or none in this case…
They type of missle used wasn’t an explosive. It’s literally a knife missile that slices your body in half.
No collateral damage unless they are standing right next to you.
165941614362e8ae4f516be.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:pachaha:
Is this your argument? That a trial didn't happen? That the terrorist wasn't given due process?
My argument? Negro you said “we should bring criminals to justice.” Or is justice different because… it’s not an American in America?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nothing you saying ignores that if a country sent something similar to someone in your community, you would be startled and would think the people that dropped that bomb in your community to kill that person don't see you as a human being. There is no humane bombstrike.

You remind me of this article that came out some years ago, from a study of the impact the first few years of really ramped-up done attacks were having.

"An interview with a typical mother is as good a place to begin as any. She described what happens when her family hears an American drone hovering somewhere overhead. "Because of the terror, we shut our eyes, hide under our scarves, put our hands over our ears," she told her interviewer. Asked why, she said, "Why would we not be scared?" Said a father of three from a different family unit, "drones are always on my mind. It makes it difficult to sleep. They are like a mosquito. Even when you don't see them, you can hear them, you know they are there."

Said a day laborer, "I can't sleep at night because when the drones are there ... I hear them making that sound, that noise. The drones are all over my brain, I can't sleep. When I hear the drones making that drone sound, I just turn on the light and sit there looking at the light. Whenever the drones are hovering over us, it just makes me so scared." Added a politician, people "often complain that they wake up in the middle of the night screaming because they are hallucinating about drones."

Would you have nightmares if they flew over your house?

"When children hear the drones, they get really scared, and they can hear them all the time so they're always fearful that the drone is going to attack them," an unidentified man reported. "Because of the noise, we're psychologically disturbed, women, men, and children. ... Twenty-four hours, a person is in stress and there is pain in his head." A journalists who photographs drone strike craters agreed that children are perpetually terrorized. "If you bang a door," Noor Behram said, "they'll scream and drop like something bad is going to happen." Do your kids?

The terrified parents react there as they would here. Many pull their kids out of school, fearing they'll be killed by drones if they congregate in big groups. Kids make the same decision for themselves: "The children are crying and they don't go to school," says Ismail Hussain. "They fear that their schools will be targeted by the drones."

Faheem Qureshi is still just a teenager.

Back in 2009, he was the sole survivor of the first drone strike that President Obama ordered. He was "one of the top four students in his class before the drone strike fractured his skull and nearly blinded him," the report states. He's struggled ever since. "Our minds have been diverted from studying. We cannot learn things because we are always in fear of the drones hovering over us, and it really scares the small kids who go to school," he told his interviewer. "At the time the drone struck, I had to take exams, but I couldn't take exams after that because it weakened my brain. I couldn't learn things, and it affected me emotionally. My mind was so badly affected."

Of course, it isn't just parents and children who are affected.

Safdar Dawar, who leads an organization of tribal journalists, gave a superb description of what life is like for every innocent person in North Waziristan: "If I am walking in the market, I have this fear that maybe the person walking next to me is going to be a target of the drone. If I'm shopping, I'm really careful and scared. If I'm standing on the road and there is a car parked next to me, I never know if that is going to be the target. Maybe they will target the car in front of me or behind me. Even in mosques, if we're praying, we're worried that maybe one person who is standing with us praying is wanted. So, wherever we are, we have this fear of drones."

Said Fahad Mirza, "We can't go to the markets. We can't drive cars. When they're hovering over us, we're all scared. One thinks they'll drop it on our house, and another thinks it'll be on our house, so we run out of our houses." Some refuse to leave their houses. Funerals are sparsely attended. Friends no longer visit one another's homes. Yet no one ever feels safe anyway."

Just fukking terrifying.