U.S. Drone Strike Said to Have Killed Ayman al-Zawahri, Top Qaeda Leader

Daps
He killed countless innocent civilians for decades
Ok … but why now? why did it take this long why not eliminate him when he was a bigger threat in the late 90s or 2000s or even 2010s at the same time bin ladin was killed or is this a flex and a reminder to show adversaries like Russia, Iran and China that anyone can be got at anytime?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Ok … but why now? why did it take this long why not eliminate him when he was a bigger threat in the late 90s or 2000s or even 2010s at the same time bin ladin was killed or is this a flex and a reminder to show adversaries like Russia, Iran and China that anyone can be got at anytime?
Take your shots when you get them.

Anybody who claims responsibility for the towers don't get a pass, forever on sight.

Daps
Anybody who claims responsibility for the towers don't get a pass, forever on sight.
i gotta say it was a precise kill no civilians were killed so America got much better at this :ehh:

but it begs the question why were the tactical operations so much more efficient with less troops or none in this case…

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And then you have multimillionaire slum lords like this fella who is always in sunshine.

Idk you don't see my trying to set this up as some political calculous just to shyt on Biden or this about defending Al Qaeda?

Zawahiri was a complete psychopath but maybe you think his victims deserved it

:manny:

you're trying too hard

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk you don't see my trying to set this up as some political calculous just to shyt on Biden or this about defending Al Qaeda?

Zawahiri was a complete psychopath but maybe you think his victims deserved it

:manny:
My post is shytting on how Americas leaders handle bad domestic situations, by resorting to pro military rah rah shyt.

Biden is just another old chimp in a suit, for all I care. The position of POTUS is irrelevant in this matter.

Get off your knees and start looking at the bigger picture.