U.S. Accuses Tech Firm Palantir of Bias Against Asian Engineers

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Im in queens.

Who cares about how poor Korea was? Romania is poor, we gonna consider romanians in america oppressed minorities too? or do they not qualify because theyre white? Koreans are doing damn good for themselves in America.

I won't even argue that, all i'm saying even if you don't want to call it "oppression" per se, there are certain forces of white supremacy that attack Asians as well.. Not trying to "be a minority" just saying what's been studied.. Plus you wouldn't even consider a Korean and Romanian to be in the same racial category regardless of income but that's just semantics..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Breh act like that wasn't just a day in the park for the white supremacist with Black folks. Damn near 700 people died during Black wall Street and a bomb was dropped. Kill yourself

Why kill myself? Ok maybe I should apologize for saying BIGGEST, but shyt dude you're acting like racism doesn't happen to Asian people or something... Whatever man if that's how you feel, do you

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Asians suing because of discrimination? In San Fran? :wtf: That's ironic considering how vigorously they fought against Affirmative Action being implemented in Cali for universities when it pertained to Black people and Hispanics :mjpls: They went harder than white people, too :mjpls:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Asians suing because of discrimination? In San Fran? :wtf: That's ironic considering how vigorously they fought against Affirmative Action being implemented in Cali for universities when it pertained to Black people and Hispanics :mjpls: They went harder than white people, too :mjpls:

Obviously they went harder than white people.. White people get to reap the benefits without being disadvantaged by it in the first place... AA effects Asians negatively the most sherlock.....

AA itself is a mechanism designed by white supremacy to pit minorities against eachother with conflicting interests... Idk how many times i've said that this thread

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Obviously they went harder than white people.. White people get to reap the benefits without being disadvantaged by it in the first place... AA effects Asians negatively the most sherlock.....

AA itself is a mechanism designed by white supremacy to pit minorities against eachother with conflicting interests... Idk how many times i've said that this thread

You obviously think you can win the debate through sheer persistence, and deflections since you can't attack the facts presented in the thread.

Asian discrimination is something you have to take up with your partners-in-crime.

Other subgroups are not worried about it for good reason.

I'm out.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
You obviously think you can win the debate through sheer persistence, and deflections since you can't attack the facts presented in the thread.

Asian discrimination is something you have to take up with your partners-in-crime.

Other subgroups are not worried about it for good reason.

I'm out.

Yeah with good reason being you got your own shyt to deal with, i completely understand that, i was just hoping we could at least acknowledge we both have problems but you wanna be a dikkhead about it and that's fine with me man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AA itself is a mechanism designed by white supremacy to pit minorities against eachother with conflicting interests

oprah.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I won't even argue that, all i'm saying even if you don't want to call it "oppression" per se, there are certain forces of white supremacy that attack Asians as well.. Not trying to "be a minority" just saying what's been studied.. Plus you wouldn't even consider a Korean and Romanian to be in the same racial category regardless of income but that's just semantics..

Sure, interests may overlap here and there but for the most part the experiences are no where near the same. The pushback you're getting in this thread should be giving you a hint.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Sure, interests may overlap here and there but for the most part the experiences are no where near the same. The pushback you're getting in this thread should be giving you a hint.
You're right, and I never argued that, was simply just saying "Yeah, White people fukked us too, bro." Lol. Man I don't give a shyt how much people "pushback" against me, i'm a man and I stand by my opinion no matter what.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Yea white people hijacked AA but when they did that they allowed your people and every other "minority" to eat so shut the hell up about it. AA was designed FOR BLACK AMERICANS. You, and every other minority, were NEVER supposed to have ANY AA benefits.

Black people fought and died for civil rights only for your people to come over and reap the rewards of our fight. Not ONCE has your people, or ANY other group of minorities, made an inclusive stand to return the favor. shyt you don't even want us around you let alone help us.

Then, in a move that negatively affects us both you traitors stand up and fight AGAINST AA in cali, AFTER you've reaped a ton of benefits from it. You thought white daddy was gonna pat you on the head but you played yourselves.

All that shyt you talking about "whitey is playing us both" and "we should stand together" is true. But YOUR group decided that was fine and dandy. We ALWAYS helped yall and you always gave us your ass to kiss. So from here on out, hold your own nuts and get it how you live. No help from us whatsoever :camby:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Yea white people hijacked AA but when they did that they allowed your people and every other "minority" to eat so shut the hell up about it. AA was designed FOR BLACK AMERICANS. You, and every other minority, were NEVER supposed to have ANY AA benefits.

Black people fought and died for civil rights only for your people to come over and reap the rewards of our fight. Not ONCE has your people, or ANY other group of minorities, made an inclusive stand to return the favor. shyt you don't even want us around you let alone help us.

Then, in a move that negatively affects us both you traitors stand up and fight AGAINST AA in cali, AFTER you've reaped a ton of benefits from it. You thought white daddy was gonna pat you on the head but you played yourselves.

All that shyt you talking about "whitey is playing us both" and "we should stand together" is true. But YOUR group decided that was fine and dandy. We ALWAYS helped yall and you always gave us your ass to kiss. So from here on out, hold your own nuts and get it how you live. No help from us whatsoever :camby:
How fukking ill informed are you? I'm obligated to call you a moron at this point. AA has NEVER helped Asian Americans, do your fukking research for fukks sake. Jesus fukking Christ.

"Reap the rewards of your fight" ? Motherfukker Asian Americans have never tried to take anything from Black people, matter of fact other than 1st generation immigrants most of them came over here with $$ already so stop that blaming shyt, what the fukk?

"Gave us your ass to kiss" ? Who the fukk hurt you bro? Why is only the Asians fault? A relationship goes two ways, you act like Black people and Asians had never had solidarity in this country or something. You just gonna sit there and act like Black people can't be stubborn when it comes to getting along and understanding Asians. Give me one fukking example of how Asians have told Black people to kiss their ass, besides this hollow AA argument. Asians are protesting AA because ititerally requires Asians to have higher markings to be considered at the same level, so if you can't understand that, how can we understand you? This is fukking bullshyt and I can't even believe I just read that.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How fukking ill informed are you? I'm obligated to call you a moron at this point. AA has NEVER helped Asian Americans, do your fukking research for fukks sake. Jesus fukking Christ.

"Reap the rewards of your fight" ? Motherfukker Asian Americans have never tried to take anything from Black people, matter of fact other than 1st generation immigrants most of them came over here with $$ already so stop that blaming shyt, what the fukk?

"Gave us your ass to kiss" ? Who the fukk hurt you bro? Why is only the Asians fault? A relationship goes two ways, you act like Black people and Asians had never had solidarity in this country or something. You just gonna sit there and act like Black people can't be stubborn when it comes to getting along and understanding Asians. This is fukking bullshyt and I can't even believe I just read that.

In all my years of living in NYC I've never heard of ANY korean politician or asian otherwise looking to bridge community relations with black people out here in nyc, regardless...

It's fact that asians look out for their own. But now I guess out in san fran the white man has dominance and now we need to stick together huh?! :coffee: Should have made a black asian coalition in the bay and kept the gentrifiers out...