U.S. Accuses Tech Firm Palantir of Bias Against Asian Engineers

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
wow are you this fukking stupid bruh? Yes one incident which was mainly Chinese people is indicative of the views of every Asian person this country. My fukking head hurts from this fukkery.
You aint done nothing since to validate yourself as a collective. Where the investments in Black American businesses? Where son?

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
White supremacist marched with us too. You want to help, we need resources and financial equity. fukk your marching. That shyt is for suckers.
Bruh you act like Asians don't give jobs to Black people and vice versa. ( In LA at least) Why the fukk y'all acting so aggressive and shyt when I brought up facts. The biggest lynching in US history WAS on Chinese men, I would link but I'm on mobile. Google it dawg, you think I'm fukkin joking? Lmao

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
You aint done nothing since to validate yourself as a collective. Where the investments in Black American businesses? Where son?
the black and Asian communities dont have any constructive dialogue between each other, maybe when we fukking stop hating each other and talk then we can?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bruh you act like Asians don't give jobs to Black people and vice versa. ( In LA at least) Why the fukk y'all acting so aggressive and shyt when I brought up facts. The biggest lynching in US history WAS on Chinese men, I would link but I'm on mobile. Google it dawg, you think I'm fukkin joking? Lmao
Black people don't need jobs. We need investments with no interest involved. Even loans would help. We don't need to be anyone slave anymore.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the black and Asian communities dont have any constructive dialogue between each other, maybe when we fukking stop hating each other and talk then we can?
It seem clear when Peter Liang got off that you guys had plenty to say with the pockets. Not just the signs and protests but your money and power backed it. You want to help. Money and power. Otherwise, stfu and get the fukk outta here.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Black people don't need jobs. We need investments with no interest involved. Even loans would help. We don't need to be anyone slave anymore.
You got to understand... most of these "Rich Asians" come from overseas with money already. Asians from overseas don't nearly have as much emotional stock invested in Black people problems in America as much as Asian Americans do. Once us Asian americans (the youth) get better ground established im sure they will. There are Asian business owners I know who actually work every day to unify relations between minorities in LA

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
It seem clear when Peter Liang got off that you guys had plenty to say with the pockets. Not just the signs and protests but your money and power backed it. You want to help. Money and power. Otherwise, stfu and get the fukk outta here.
Do you blame all black people for the views of a couple Uncle Tom ass c00ns?

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Even better. Koreans are caked the fukk up. I never met a broke Korean in my life.
Where you stay at? That's as bad as me saying all black people are poor and stupid bruh, positive stereotypes are still damaging but you should look that up yourself

And dead at saying even better, Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world a decade ago dumbass lol

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hopefully North Korea get then nukes and send South Korea back to the stone age :ahh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Where you stay at? That's as bad as me saying all black people are poor and stupid bruh, positive stereotypes are still damaging but you should look that up yourself

And dead at saying even better, Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world a decade ago dumbass lol

Im in queens.

Who cares about how poor Korea was? Romania is poor, we gonna consider romanians in america oppressed minorities too? or do they not qualify because theyre white? Koreans are doing damn good for themselves in America.