U.S. Accuses Tech Firm Palantir of Bias Against Asian Engineers

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Don't lump Asians in with Blacks and Hispanics. It makes no sense at all.
How the fukk am I lumping Asians with Blacks? Cause I'm telling you we've been victims of White Supremecy too? That's FACTS... Do your fukking research man, Asians have been discriminated in this country through race laws and violent rhetoric too, stop falling into this model minority shyt these white people tell you about.

I mean fukk, the first legislation passed to actually ban a race from immigrating to this country was on Chinese people. The biggest lynching in American history was on Chinese people. shyt White people even created laws from prohibiting Asian men from bringing their wives to this country to Attack their sexuality.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The biggest lynching in American history was on Chinese people.

:usure::usure::usure: The asians collectively had it easier than blacks on the comeup here in america... lets be honest. You still have access to your homelands, your language and your culture...

Asians was given a raw deal back in the day but your america's model minority no white person suspects you of being criminals and only see upstanding citizens they wouldnt look twice your way when you walk down the street.
you can have tons of money in your pockets and no one would be suspicious of it.

If all your doing is fighting for admissions into colleges and high paying jobs, it could be worse, you could be getting gentrified outta your own neighborhoods, have the cops exterminate you for bullshyt, pass voting laws that fukk with your elderly. If your asian and got connections there should be no reason for you not to hustle and make money. All those tech geeks that want to work in silicon valley are fukking fools they work in the bay area like their aint chinese investors looking to promote their own. They could make a killing out there NOT working for white people.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Yes I'm Asian. and uh what? Asians didn't want to eliminate race based admission to colleges because of economic advantages, they rallied for that because they were being discriminated against during application processes. An Asian person with a much higher GPA would have less of a chance of getting in than even a white person with the same GPA. Now I understand how you could see that reasoning being "economic advantage" but we just don't like being fukked either alright?

You're kind of talking with a big paintbrush.

Wrong.

White supremacist introduced the bill to eliminate affirmative action and Asians jumped on board after seeing how they could benefit.

White people can still get legacy entrance, but what the other minorities Asians helped throw under bus?

The reason Asians were discriminated against was because they were trying to 'game' different college's entrance criteria and this caused the backlash.

Things like academic dishonesty and saying/doing activities they thought mainly White college administrators wanted to see.

Nothing wrong with gaming the criteria but ya'll got caught wholesale plain and simple.

You can't expect sympathy from other minorities just because you got double-crossed by the white people you linked up with.

We don't need Patricia Shiu to notice that Asians only look out for themselves.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
:usure::usure::usure: The asians collectively had it easier than blacks on the comeup here in america... lets be honest. You still have access to your homelands, your language and your culture...

Asians was given a raw deal back in the day but your america's model minority no white person suspects you of being criminals and only see upstanding citizens they wouldnt look twice your way when you walk down the street.
you can have tons of money in your pockets and no one would be suspicious of it.

If all your doing is fighting for admissions into colleges and high paying jobs, it could be worse, you could be getting gentrified outta your own neighborhoods, have the cops exterminate you for bullshyt, pass voting laws that fukk with your elderly. If your asian and got connections there should be no reason for you not to hustle and make money. All those tech geeks that want to work in silicon valley are fukking fools they work in the bay area like their aint chinese investors looking to promote their own. They could make a killing out there NOT working for white people.

Come on, man... I'm not trying to say that Asians had it harder here... That's obviously false..

And you think every Asian is rich as fukk? and Asian neighborhoods get gentrified as well my dude! I don't understand why you think i'm trying to downplay your struggles by expressing mine, i'm just saying we probably have more in common than not, at least more than we realize...

If you think those are the only issues Asians face then are you no better than a White man generalizing a Black mans issues? Come on dude you swear every Asian is Chinese and some rich tech nerd, there are plenty of Asians living in poverty too...

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Wrong.

White supremacist introduced the bill to eliminate affirmative action and Asians jumped on board after seeing how they could benefit.

White people can still get legacy entrance, but what the other minorities Asians helped throw under bus?

The reason Asians were discriminated against was because they were trying to 'game' different college's entrance criteria and this caused the backlash.

Things like academic dishonesty and saying/doing activities they thought mainly White college administrators wanted to see.

Nothing wrong with gaming the criteria but ya'll got caught wholesale plain and simple.

You can't expect sympathy from other minorities just because you got double-crossed by the white people you linked up with.

We don't need Patricia Shiu to notice that Asians only look out for themselves.

Asians didn't hop on board with malicious intentions toward other minorities, we just wanted an even playing field my dude? We're honestly just allowing whitey to create tension between our groups while reaping all the benefits, it's complete bullshyt! We as Asians understand some aspects of systematic racism and what Black people have to endure (obviously can't understand it too well being Asian) but at least I realize going to schools and finding opportunities in neighborhoods that have been devastated by oppression and scarcity of resources.

How can you expect sympathy from Asians when you box us all into some White worshipping bullshyt? A lot of us Asians actually dislike white people a lot my dude.

and what the hell do you mean by "gaming colleges" ? Racist ivy league and high academic institutions often change goal lines when it comes to applications from minorities.
It's all unfair for all of us except white people, can we just admit that shyt?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How the fukk am I lumping Asians with Blacks? Cause I'm telling you we've been victims of White Supremecy too? That's FACTS... Do your fukking research man, Asians have been discriminated in this country through race laws and violent rhetoric too, stop falling into this model minority shyt these white people tell you about.

I mean fukk, the first legislation passed to actually ban a race from immigrating to this country was on Chinese people. The biggest lynching in American history was on Chinese people. shyt White people even created laws from prohibiting Asian men from bringing their wives to this country to Attack their sexuality.

Im Indian bruh we arent out here struggling like that as a group. Im not playing that mr. me too bullshyt. We might face some casual racism here and there but our heads are way above water for the most part. There is no comparison. Stop trying to be a victim.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Asians didn't hop on board with malicious intentions toward other minorities, we just wanted an even playing field my dude? We're honestly just allowing whitey to create tension between our groups while reaping all the benefits, it's complete bullshyt! We as Asians understand some aspects of systematic racism and what Black people have to endure (obviously can't understand it too well being Asian) but at least I realize going to schools and finding opportunities in neighborhoods that have been devastated by oppression and scarcity of resources.

How can you expect sympathy from Asians when you box us all into some White worshipping bullshyt? A lot of us Asians actually dislike white people a lot my dude.

and what the hell do you mean by "gaming colleges" ? Racist ivy league and high academic institutions often change goal lines when it comes to applications from minorities.
It's all unfair for all of us except white people, can we just admit that shyt?

I'm not going to get on that emotional 'we are all one' bullshyt with you.

They were gaming the 'holistic' criteria like playing a classical instrument for college application purposes.

Asians purposely linked up with racist whites that targeted blacks but you want to sit here and spin it into something they had to do to stop the racism against themselves...from the same racist whites.

Do you know how that sounds? As long as the racism stopped against Asians that's all you care about.

Now that these racist whites are not acknowledging Asian people with employment.... it's back to minority solidarity again....LOL.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Im Indian bruh we arent out here struggling like that as a group. Im not playing that mr. me too bullshyt. We might face some casual racism here and there but our heads are way above water for the most part. There is no comparison. Stop trying to be a victim.
Think what you'd like. How am I playing victim by stating facts hahahaha

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
I'm not going to get on that emotional 'we are all one' bullshyt with you.

They were gaming the 'holistic' criteria like playing a classical instrument for college application purposes.

Asians purposely linked up with racist whites that targeted blacks but you want to sit here and spin it into something they had to do to stop the racism against themselves...from the same racist whites.

Do you know how that sounds? As long as the racism stopped against Asians that's all you care about.

Now that these racist whites are not acknowledging Asian people with employment.... it's back to minority solidarity again....LOL.

You're going to just act like Asians and black people didn't work together during the civil rights era. Whatever if you wanna keep demonizing like Asian people actually try to keep Black people down or work with whites to do so, then keep on sipping that tea buddy.

And now you say all I care about is Asians not being discriminated against when I'm on this forum trying to actively engage in dialogue.

To keep it 100 you sound like a ho, but it's whatever.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Think what you'd like. How am I playing victim by stating facts hahahaha

What facts? Are you chinese? Your people go to the best schools, have top tier credit, cash on hand out the ass, a strong economic support system...what exactly is the problem? Chinese people are eating good in this country. There's no need for Chinese people to sweat white racism.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
You're going to just act like Asians and black people didn't work together during the civil rights era. Whatever if you wanna keep demonizing like Asian people actually try to keep Black people down or work with whites to do so, then keep on sipping that tea buddy.

And now you say all I care about is Asians not being discriminated against when I'm on this forum trying to actively engage in dialogue.

You haven't refuted a damn thing l said but tried to justify it as collateral damage.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with looking out for your own community at all.

Just don't come around for sympathy for being hypocrites.

You voted to take race off the table so keep race off the table.

Not reverse your tracks when it benefits your particular subgroup.

Ho.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Peter Liang. You guys never had our backs. fukk you

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

White supremacist marched with us too. You want to help, we need resources and financial equity. fukk your marching. That shyt is for suckers.

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
What facts? Are you chinese? Your people go to the best schools, have top tier credit, cash on hand out the ass, a strong economic support system...what exactly is the problem? Chinese people are eating good in this country. There's no need for Chinese people to sweat white racism.
No I'm not Chinese motherfukker I'm Korean but thank you for the sweeping generalizations