U of Mi Student, Dies After Consecutive 24 Hour Shifts at Bank of America

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He was an I-banker...a weak one. If he didnt know what he was getting into thats his fault

Harsh if he was weak he would have quit...he died man. He went beyond what his body could handle thats not weakness. The sad thing is there is no efficient model because the banks can't hire more people cuz it would lead to lots of n
Bankers doing nothing cuz you can't predict the work load due to it being a client service industry and your gunning for maybe just a few big deals a year worth millions each

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
are these cats at least getting paid or living off a loan / trust babies ( 88m3 *cough*)
Intern,...if the state permits overtime like it should youre lookin at 30-40k as a summer analyst. As a fulltimer (no overtime)...youre looking at about 60-75K starting salary and then a bonus thats like 30-50K. It all depends really...but as a 20 something year old that is cake.

Only thing is when you break it down to the hours youre working its like 20 something an hour probably

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Intern,...if the state permits overtime like it should youre lookin at 30-40k as a summer analyst. As a fulltimer (no overtime)...youre looking at about 60-75K starting salary and then a bonus thats like 30-50K. It all depends really...but as a 20 something year old that is cake.

Only thing is when you break it down to the hours youre working its like 20 something an hour probably
either way that's still good money for someone under 30. It's not like they'll be working those hours forever...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I mean I just wanted to attend that school.
I thought you were implying that Michigan made him do that shyt. I don't blame you do that Minnesota snow :scusthov: Went to visit my uncle and it was negative 24 with about a foot and a half :banderas:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I thought you were implying that Michigan made him do that shyt. I don't blame you do that Minnesota snow :scusthov: Went to visit my uncle and it was negative 24 with about a foot and a half :banderas:

:to: Life's a bytch.

APTOPIX_Winter_Storm_M(5)_t607.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I'm tired and lazy, but a lot of this is false bro. They're not making that in the summer. That's the equivalent to 3 Gs a week and that just isn't happening for a college student. Also those type of bonuses do not happen until you've been around awhile and most often that is after you go back and get your MBA. You've been lied to.