U of Mi Student, Dies After Consecutive 24 Hour Shifts at Bank of America

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I bet he didnt bank on that

tumblr_mg6pseSpfG1rz5foro1_500.gif

Should've asked for a change in work hours, they clearly weren't making sense.

tumblr_mg6pseSpfG1rz5foro1_500.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
are these cats at least getting paid or living off a loan / trust babies ( 88m3 *cough*)
You get paid, and then when you're done they offer you a full time job upon graduation very often. My boy turned that shyt down to take a job in Minnesota because he hated NYC and was not trying to do those hours.

It's why I was saying in an earlier thread that it's easier to lateral from NYC to any other city because employers will always think "if you can hack it there, you can hack it anywhere." It's not like they're wrong. But that's pretty much the cost of those six figure salaries to start off, when you move up you get crazy bonuses to make up for it. Like, I've worked on cases and like a guy in the game for like 15 years will have a base salary of like 250,000 and then they'll give him a 4 million dollar bonus at the end of the year. But you truly have to love that shyt to do it for that long. Most don't last that long.

But that's just what it is. People all want to be corporate attorneys, bankers and doctors...well this is what comes with the territory. That's why people transition when it's time to start a family.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A nikka badly wanted to go to UMich instead I got UMN. :huhldup::scusthov:
That had more to do with the job than U of M, Michigan probably would've set you to Chicago or the West Coast (Microsoft's favorite school).