U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
“I've lived in Kansas where you can be in the house with the door open at 12, and in New Jersey where you have to be in the house by 6 o'clock. I've seen all cards of the spectrum. ..."

This quote don’t sit well with me…
Almost as bad as Daks quote

I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana,” Prescott said. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail. I was put in all those different situations. I’ve been in situations where I was the only black guy. We’re in a time now where nobody wants to see that. But it still happens. Depending on where you come from, it happens. To be able to wipe that clean and see and live both sides, it’s just who I am. Being mixed allows me to connect with everyone

Shoutout to @Big Boss for his classic thread

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

michigan-football-michigan-football-coach.gif

:scust: Who raised this crying ass nikka?

Knew he was suspect after that post game interview. Of course corny coli brehs jumped out the window to defend him. But look at them now :sas2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
is this where we pretend that black coaches and players who willingly go to play in Tuscaloosa are Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey?

What does that have to do with getting asked about the state of black QB play and bringing up his white wife for no reason?

Milroe got a white girl and you don’t see him bringing her up :russ:

Last edited:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
What does that has to do with getting asked about the state of black QB play and bringing up his white wife for no reason?

Milroe got a white girl and you don’t see him bringing her up :russ:

if this helps you sleep at night

:russ: :russ: :russ: