U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
actually it does bro.....im talking a 10/10 anyway, not avg chicks....anybody can get a women
But you don't even know her :mjlol:
You don't know what she is about or how she thinks or any if that,my cousins ex that I fukked has done a photoshoot with her,she has a cac bf from what I remember years ago when she was telling me,trust me,I'm real shallow when it comes to even interacting with women,if you ugly or fat I will not make myself appear welcoming,but there's a different between lusting over a woman over her looks,and deserving a beautiful woman you have great chemistry with

Prynce

Daps
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
Are you kent?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
said i deserve a pretty lady? im not suppose too want the best?...ur probably a cac, trying to incriminate nikkas for no reason....i didnt mention nothing violent ever on this site
You sound like women who think that because they look good can cook and got a degree the man of their dreams is supposed to fall out of the sky. Wanting the best is no problem but saying you deserve it is ho shyt. You deserve what you get and what you work for.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
With all due respect OP, you sound like a bytch made corny dude, if i was a girl i wouldn't give you the time of the day because of this, if you want a woman like this you gotta to start acting like a man, cause right now you're not better than elliot Rodger, hating on a female just because you can't have her WTF is this ?:francis: Why would any female would want to be with a cornball dude like you breh.:stopitslime: Change your personality dude cause you gonna have a hard time dealing with life.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
What's the problem? I know this may be hard to believe but some men ONLY want sex from a woman. :francis:

I see nothing wrong with him liking sex. It is the droid part that made me go :merchant: I have to raise an eyebrow at men that love the droids and the men that are aiming for that man love culture from the Greek era. It's the same way I feel about feminist and women who hate men so much. I think most of them are undercover lesbians.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That chick is in the top 10 percent lookswise and income wise

Are you in the top 10 percent lookswise?
are you in the top 10 percent income wise?

If not, how do you "deserve" someone like that?

You said you couldnt wait for women to ve replaced by virtual reality? :dead: that was funny but law abiding men dont think like that :manny:
:comeon:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you don't even know her :mjlol:
You don't know what she is about or how she thinks or any if that,my cousins ex that I fukked has done a photoshoot with her,she has a cac bf from what I remember years ago when she was telling me,trust me,I'm real shallow when it comes to even interacting with women,if you ugly or fat I will not make myself appear welcoming,but there's a different between lusting over a woman over her looks,and deserving a beautiful woman you have great chemistry with
:stopitslime::mjlol: sure bro......how many certs do u got?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I see nothing wrong with him liking sex. It is the droid part that made me go :merchant: I have to raise an eyebrow at men that love the droids and the men that are aiming for that man love culture from the Greek era. It's the same way I feel about feminist and women who hate men so much. I think most of them are undercover lesbians.
man love culture the fukk? :dahell:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chick is in the top 10 percent lookswise and income wise

Are you in the top 10 percent lookswise?
are you in the top 10 percent income wise?

If not, how do you "deserve" someone like that?

You said you couldnt wait for women to ve replaced by virtual reality? :dead: that was funny but law abiding men dont think like that :manny:
cacs out here yeah watch out :comeon:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get money and got hoes :manny:
I don't be on computers like that,I'll leave that to nerds like you
oh word, i see youre avy picture....u look like a broker scott storch

only holes u got is in ur draws