U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
said i deserve a pretty lady? im not suppose too want the best?...ur probably a cac, trying to incriminate nikkas for no reason....i didnt mention nothing violent ever on this site

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Not dislike, but disregard. Some women are bad enough that I mentally block out ever having met them.

In addition, I am not shy, but very attractive women cause me to subconsciously assume they are taken (they are fine as fukk)

I am pretty sure I have missed out on some real dimes cause of this, then again, I had no real expectations, so I didn't lose anything:yeshrug:

Extra HOH for nice looking women, though.:francis:
:mjlol:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
None of that entitles you to any woman tho

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now i know how meek feel.....nicki got him spinning in circles....women can drive a man insane...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
said i deserve a pretty lady? im not suppose too want the best?...ur probably a cac, trying to incriminate nikkas for no reason....i didnt mention nothing violent ever on this site

That chick is in the top 10 percent lookswise and income wise

Are you in the top 10 percent lookswise?
are you in the top 10 percent income wise?

If not, how do you "deserve" someone like that?

You said you couldnt wait for women to ve replaced by virtual reality? :dead: that was funny but law abiding men dont think like that :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
:russ:

Elliot Roger ass nikka :mjlol:

:umad::umad:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

If you are truly a hardworking good person and a woman rejects you off of that then she's not worth your time. If you are looking for an attractive classy kind respectful woman that is family oriented then you have to get with a woman that is not materialistic and dislikes feminism. At the same time stay away from the droids.