Unless they really are related? :lupe:
I believed you for a minute too.:dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You don't live fighting against shyt. You just one clown supporting another. But you proudly call Trump what?

:mjlol:Cmon now cheerleading for Fox News and Trump? @Barnett114 do y'all bush for caping for white supremacy?
I mean I think he's entitled to have his own opinion even tho he does seem like an idiot with it. But of course that's the thing about opinions. One person gonna seem like a fool and the other like a genius. There is no inbetween. Long as he doesn't put down others.

:mjlol: at Trump holding a press conference or even state of the union address while rocking a durag. :deadmanny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Y'all support dirty politicians, pedophiles and dusty border hoppers stealing all the jobs but I have a mind of my own and like Trump me I live fighting against the system day by day, I don't support no politicians, but it's clear Trump ain't fukked with since day one as he was a threat to the system period...Fukk has Trump done to u:mjgrin:

Wishes Trump lost the haircut match with Vince, so I could see Trump rocking the durag, and I could proudly call the man my nikka:myman:
I bet you believe "White Lives Matter" too

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I bet you believe "White Lives Matter" too
I'm a brother....and I'm a NY Bytch nikka Trump gave people like my sister their first real job no degree n such...Trump used to shake hands with brothers in the hood no security no fukks all the time...:ufdup:

Rudy clown guliani midget ass used to as well...we don't claim goofy no more though:mjlit:

Check Trump numbers instead of spouting fake news and riding dix:childplease:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm a brother....and I'm a NY Bytch nikka Trump gave people like my sister their first real job no degree n such...Trump used to shake hands with brothers in the hood no security no fukks all the time...:ufdup:

Rudy clown guliani midget ass used to as well...we don't claim goofy no more though:mjlit:

Check Trump numbers instead of spouting fake news and riding dix:childplease:
Is this you?
uncle-ruckus-is-real-praise-white-jesus-14407267.png

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It’s a wonder that Tyrus doesn’t have a bigger fan base among the IWC. This big, sloppy mf is built no different than those dudes bumrushing WWE Superstars at the airport :martin:

I don’t fukkin get why Corgan has a hard on for this dude. No reason Brodus c00n should be involved in ANY version of the NWA, past or present :snoop:

Ryback must be an absolute ass if the Smashing Pumpkin won’t even give that man a job :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s a wonder that Tyrus doesn’t have a bigger fan base among the IWC. This big, sloppy mf is built no different than those dudes bumrushing WWE Superstars at the airport :martin:

I don’t fukkin get why Corgan has a hard on for this dude. No reason Brodus c00n should be involved in ANY version of the NWA, past or present :snoop:

Ryback must be an absolute ass if the Smashing Pumpkin won’t even give that man a job :mjlol:

Irony that Billy won't throw a buck at Ryback because he's toxic, but quit to throw money at Tyrus who looks like an out of shape Toxic Avenger.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Its the Fox News connection and Billy is right winger cac too. They really think the fox news demo is going to go out their way and stream wrestling on youtube