Swiftset
77153271-10220705630811394-5391702231714103296-n.jpg
Been a real news guy since W:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dont have the time right now to see how @Skip b replies but hard to imagine him watching state media and not being a MAGAt so hold this pregame neg
Y'all support dirty politicians, pedophiles and dusty border hoppers stealing all the jobs but I have a mind of my own and like Trump me I live fighting against the system day by day, I don't support no politicians, but it's clear Trump ain't fukked with since day one as he was a threat to the system period...Fukk has Trump done to u:mjgrin:

Wishes Trump lost the haircut match with Vince, so I could see Trump rocking the durag, and I could proudly call the man my nikka:myman:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all support dirty politicians, pedophiles and dusty border hoppers stealing all the jobs but I have a mind of my own and like Trump me I live fighting against the system day by day, I don't support no politicians, but it's clear Trump ain't fukked with since day one as he was a threat to the system period...Fukk has Trump done to u:mjgrin:

Wishes Trump lost the haircut match with Vince, so I could see Trump rocking the durag, and I could proudly call the man my nikka:myman:

Look at the last minute push for worst poster of the year

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
A source with knowledge of the situation told me that Murdoch’s behavior was “referred to as ‘that’s just how he is,’” and that he was characterized at the network as “difficult.” The source added, “Multiple people witnessed him curse at McHenry on set. He was never punished for that either. He was never suspended for anything, to my knowledge.”

In addition to the text messages, Murdoch allegedly made inappropriate comments to McHenry while in the workplace and grabbed her in a forceful manner. In January 2019, McHenry says she told her supervisor, Un-PC executive producer Jennifer Rauchet, about the text messages. McHenry says she believes Rauchet ignored her complaints about Murdoch and did not alert human resources. (Rauchet did not respond to a request for comment.)

Wonder why breh got a pass for all this? :dwillhuh:

Daps

Well, if this isn't an indictment of the damage that Reaganomics and every Republican administration since has done to American education, I don't know what it is.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Good grief. You're a complete idiot.