Tyrus/brodus clay c00ning on fox

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It’s a wonder that Tyrus doesn’t have a bigger fan base among the IWC. This big, sloppy mf is built no different than those dudes bumrushing WWE Superstars at the airport :martin:

I don’t fukkin get why Corgan has a hard on for this dude. No reason Brodus c00n should be involved in ANY version of the NWA, past or present :snoop:

Ryback must be an absolute ass if the Smashing Pumpkin won’t even give that man a job :mjlol:
They just signed EC3 as well. He really trying to corner that Fox News demo.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Its the Fox News connection and Billy is right winger cac too. They really think the fox news demo is going to go out their way and stream wrestling on youtube

They just signed EC3 as well. He really trying to corner that Fox News demo.
Truth be told, I’m sure a great portion of the old NWA’s guard and fanbase is on some “good old boy” :mjpls:shyt anyway

I remember Corgan complaining in at least one of his interviews about losing key talent to AEW and WWE

Man all he has to do is basically assimilate pretty much the whole damn CYN roster into his to pad the talent roster and he’s good. I know I saw a couple of token Blacks in said roster, so he can use that to say he’s not :mjpls:

Bring in Gresham to tie that discombobulated shyt bag into a pretzel and keep the NWA strap on him for infinite number of days, promise to use Terminus as a training ground :wow: