Tyrese to play John Stewart????

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
edris is probably the only one i could see doing the role and i don't think he enjoys doing super hero films

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well he did play a Marine who commanded troops and a later an engineer in the transformers movies:yeshrug:. His character was also pretty serious for the most part.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he did play a Marine who commanded troops and a later an engineer in the transformers movies:yeshrug:. His character was also pretty serious for the most part.

Tyrese doesn't have the emotional or acting range to play John Stewart the way he should be played.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I always like common as green lantern
Green_Lantern_John_Stewart_by_TimDrakeRobin.jpg
he was chosen to play GL the first time around

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

http://dccomicsmovie.com/tyrese-gibson-said-doing-green-lantern‬-is-a-responsibility/
At this point I believe we can strongly speculate that Tyrese Gibson is seriously campaigning for the role of Green Lantern or there’s the small possibly that maybe he’s already in talks for the role, again speculations going by what he’s been posting on his Instagram and what he posted a few hours ago:

“Why don’t we have more black superheroes”….: We have a few…. Now we have one more…. #MAYHEM art by legendary comic book artist @JimLeeArt I sat there and watched him draw this #Mayhem cover…. We’re friends to this day….. Potentially doing this #GreenLantern role isn’t an opportunity its more like a “responsibility”…. Prayers and love will get us there……

:lupe:

John_Stewart_JLU.png

:blessed: