Tyrese to play John Stewart????

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
doesn't Hal Jordan have to exist and then quit for John Steward to come into the picture though?

I personally don't think it's going to happen, especially considering Cyborg is going to be in the JL films, one black person might be enough for them.

I wish I was the director tho, I would have cast the black chick from Spartacus as Wonder Woman just to make cacs mad

:banderas:

lesley-ann-brandt-lesley-ann-brandt-naevia-1410697939.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't Hal Jordan have to exist and then quit for John Steward to come into the picture though?

I personally don't think it's going to happen, especially considering Cyborg is going to be in the JL films, one black person might be enough for them.

I wish I was the director tho, I would have cast the black chick from Spartacus as Wonder Woman just to make cacs mad

:banderas:

lesley-ann-brandt-lesley-ann-brandt-naevia-1410697939.jpg
Whats her name breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs mad as fukk if John Stewart is the Green Lantern that will be used :russ:

:pacspit:Hal Jordan already had a movie and it was ass cheeks
They can easily reference the existence of Gl early in the movie , but then when John Stewart shows up have someone be like your not the Gl I saw on the news or something and be like we are a intergalactic police force the other one had some stuff to handle in space ( of course put it better than that ) but basically remind people their are more gls and earth is in one sector of space . Or do like the throne of Atlantis movie have John stewart be a architect lex or Bruce hired to help rebuild metropolis .

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this would be laughable casting. Dude is Tyrese, he's not sought after. Some fa(g)n just probably made him a photoshop and now he's gonna be one of those C level celebrities who sadly campaigns for a role.