TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't even know why you cry about 13,000 monthly, Tyrese is several million, if not 10's of millions up.

edit: if it's true he was only getting 2-4 million for the Fast & Furious roles, he's probably lower than 10 million, or even 5, but he's still done a reckless and irresponsible job of handling his finances.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"tyrese cries for his daughter, claims the rock is on steroids"

:dead:

the randomness of these two things being in the same rant has me dead for some reason

:deadmanny: me too

Tyrese seems near dangerously unstable.

What is the time stamps for the steroid part? Don't follow or care about their Hollywood feud, I just want the laughs. I can't watch this. This is uncomfortable and hilarious, and pathetic.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Look.....men gotta check emotions at the door. Hate to say it....but let shayla go wit her momma:yeshrug:.........stack ya ones and get back grinding. We pay a price for nuttin up in shyt we ain't married to.....but she gon always be your daughter.....but let that fight go.....cuz all some women will do is ware a nikka down to a nub....so cut that bish out the equation. Maybe shayla gotta go for a few years out your custody....she be back tho and you'll be mentally and financially healthy. Life is long. Live it out. See what shakes

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tyrese's daughter looks like she's at least 7 to 8 years old.

And judging by the pics they have together, they had a pretty good relationship.

It's one thing to make fun of these celebs, Lord knows Tyrese has done enough silly shyt on social media to feed that.

But any of y'all cats that have children, especially daughters, gotta feel that man's pain.

You should NEVER use children in your fight with your partner in their creation.

It's tacky, trifling, and an ultimate detriment to your child's wellbeing, unless the other parent is an absolute piece of shyt.

And even then, unless abuse is involved, you should let the child decide how much time they want to spend with that piece of shyt.

The fact that he or she wants nothing else to do with you, has no bearing on their capacity to remain a good parent to that child.

Last edited: