Tyreke Hill to Miami

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The NFL needs to do something about the salary cap. As a fan, how do you expect people to root for teams when their favorite players get cut or traded because of the salary cap.

Quarterback salaries are out of control and shouldn’t be part of a teams cap number. Neither should the franchise tag. With TV money and revenue sharing, every team should be able to afford to keep their own talent.

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, they all should’ve retired with their original teams. I’m not really feeling this at all. A players should only get cut or traded due to competition.

Get you a GM like Ziegler:sas2:

Now stop the bloodclatt Crying

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to be happy for the Dolphins, but am I supposed to ignore the fact that Tua doesn't throw the fukkin football longer than 10 yards ever?

What the hell is Tyreek going to do with a quarterback like that, and a head coach who, so far, appears hell bent on running the football 30 times a game?

Until I see how things play out in the preseason, I'm skeptical.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd like to be happy for the Dolphins, but am I supposed to ignore the fact that Tua doesn't throw the fukkin football longer than 10 yards ever?

What the hell is Tyreek going to do with a quarterback like that, and a head coach who, so far, appears hell bent on running the football 30 times a game?

Until I see how things play out in the preseason, I'm skeptical.

New coach and offense.

But Shanahan disciple sooooo....more running.

But the play action s hould open shyt up for Reek, Waddle.

Menna

All Star
Daps
remember when people were saying chargers the next dynasty 3 peat 3 in 5 years team lol...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:blessed:We back!
:dj2:
finally we should be able to win double digit games:to:I don’t remember the last time this happened. Dolphins fans deserves this win
:salute:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They did give up reek, but it aint like the dolphins are going anywhere :laff: technically they got fleeced
'twill be interesting to see how far his production drops