Tyreke Hill to Miami

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just making the playoffs is gonna be super tough tho. Battling Buffalo, NE, whoever doesn’t win AFCW, Ravens/Bengals

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The NFL needs to do something about the salary cap. As a fan, how do you expect people to root for teams when their favorite players get cut or traded because of the salary cap.

Quarterback salaries are out of control and shouldn’t be part of a teams cap number. Neither should the franchise tag. With TV money and revenue sharing, every team should be able to afford to keep their own talent.

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, they all should’ve retired with their original teams. I’m not really feeling this at all. A players should only get cut or traded due to competition.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The NFL needs to do something about the salary cap. As a fan, how do you expect people to root for teams when their favorite players get cut or traded because of the salary cap.

Quarterback salaries are out of control and shouldn’t be part of a teams cap number. Neither should the franchise tag. With TV money and revenue sharing, every team should be able to afford to keep their own talent.

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, they all should’ve retired with their original teams. I’m not really feeling this at all. A players should only get cut or traded due to competition.

You want parity or you want nice hometown fan stories? Without a hard cap, shyt would just jump from dynasty to dynasty. Nature of the beast.

Brady and Russ were not contract situations. They were teams and QB having two different evals