Tyreke Hill to Miami

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The Dolphins are giving Hill a four-year, $120 million extension, including $72.2 million guaranteed, agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN. It makes him the highest-paid wide receiver in NFL history."

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyreek Hill is a MAJOR part of the Chiefs success. Damn, this a huge hole the Chiefs will have to fill.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The NFL needs to do something about the salary cap. As a fan, how do you expect people to root for teams when their favorite players get cut or traded because of the salary cap.

Quarterback salaries are out of control and shouldn’t be part of a teams cap number. Neither should the franchise tag. With TV money and revenue sharing, every team should be able to afford to keep their own talent.

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, they all should’ve retired with their original teams. I’m not really feeling this at all. A players should only get cut or traded due to competition.
Almost every sport in the world trying to move to the NFL salary cap/franchise model and you want to toss it. :mjlol:

I hate the NFL but they do parity better than anyone else IMO.

Daps
DOn't mind me just in here to celebrate.

BogusAlarmingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

a69a84079bb3a83633540819c24f38c2.gif

dance-party-dancing-GIF-downsized.gif

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Thats way too much for a WR....i know Hill is great but damn drastic overpay

Does Tua have the arm to get it downfield and is the OL good enough to give time for deep passes?:jbhmm:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyreek Hill is a MAJOR part of the Chiefs success. Damn, this a huge hole the Chiefs will have to fill.

You don’t replace him, you find another WR1. Last time there was a Hill “replacement”, we drafted Hardman and got lucky Reek didn’t get kicked out the league

Don’t look for Tyreek’s role, find another receiver that contributes at a high level. There’s another 2 or 3 cold young receivers coming out every other yr at the moment

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The NFL needs to do something about the salary cap. As a fan, how do you expect people to root for teams when their favorite players get cut or traded because of the salary cap.

Quarterback salaries are out of control and shouldn’t be part of a teams cap number. Neither should the franchise tag. With TV money and revenue sharing, every team should be able to afford to keep their own talent.

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, they all should’ve retired with their original teams. I’m not really feeling this at all. A players should only get cut or traded due to competition.

they're putting too much monetary value on QBs and it's completely fukkin over the other 52 you gotta pay.