Tyreek Hill has challenged Noah Lyles to a 50-yard dash

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Noah shouldn't do this.

Tyreek has nothing to lose. Noah has nothing to gain.

I mean he runs track they don’t get paid like that. He has PLENTY to gain.

This reminds me of Drake challenging Kendrick. When a more popular but clearly less talented person (in your craft) challenges you it’s a BLESSING. Bc it’s a layup.

Prime Floyd vs an aging De La Hoya, Floyd vs Mcgregor, Lox vs 50…the masses are marks you can build a whole empire just off their stupidity and inability to be objective

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I mean he runs track they don’t get paid like that. He has PLENTY to gain.

This reminds me of Drake challenging Kendrick. When a more popular but clearly less talented person (in your craft) challenges you it’s a BLESSING. Bc it’s a layup.

Prime Floyd vs an aging De La Hoya, Floyd vs Mcgregor, Lox vs 50…the masses are marks you can build a whole empire just off their stupidity and inability to be obsurprised.

Drake v Kendrick is two entertainers and who wins is a bunch of opinions, not empirical data

McG is a much better promoter who's more well known internationally than Lyles (whos only getting seen every 4 years) and Tyreek (who has a helmet on every snap). Floyd took the fight so he could get paid go half speed and not have to promote.

As a public perception the "fastest man alive" beating a football player that takes hits, gets injured, and is carrying more muscle/weight than any sprinter his height doesn't make anyone bat an eye. No one cares and no one is suprised. If he loses for any reason he lost to a football player who very likely isn't even the fastest player ever in the NFL, his international reputation takes a hit (which means endorsements take a hit) and he doesn't have a way to redeem himself for 4 years.

Plus you can't fold this into a PPV like Floyd v Connor or get the kind monetization hype Kendrick v Drake got.

Noah shouldn't race because it's punching down in away that doesn't have a big monetary return and has high risk.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The guy is an obnoxious loudmouth, he let racists and bigots who hate the NBA and its politics and the fact that its a black league hype him up and prop him up to attack those nba players, guy is a pathetic clown