Tyreek Hill has challenged Noah Lyles to a 50-yard dash

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FACTS...
It went from 100m to 50yards/45m...So we're likely not getting a race

100m to 45m is CLOUT CHASING
Not saying Tyreek isn’t clout chasing. What’s being said is Noah is the king of clout chasing himself.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Do it.

Noah has slow starts out the block and has been beaten by Christian Coleman in the 60m.

This.

Tyreek was a solid starter, 50 yards is really his only chance. It's still a ludicrous challenge but if they do it and vegas takes bets I'll drop a lil on Tyreek.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isnt Tyreek more famous than him too. Not sure about on a global scale,but I would think in America:patrice:

Google analytics say that overall int he past 5 years Tyreek is way more popular. But Tyreek has never had a single day in his life where he has been searched more than Noah Lyles was searched during the Olympics

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Tyreke called out Noah, saying he could beat him in the 100m
...Days later, he switches up and now says 50m
Noah's specialty is the 200m

Tyreke is the challenger
The challenger doesn't dictate the terms

Why is something so simple, difficult for y'all to comprehend?
This is thecoli where the care more about being right than making sense

Daps
Noah Lyles making insecure, immature weirdos absolutely livid the world over these past few weeks.:blessed: :umad: "He's cLoUt ChAsInG"... says the moron publicly trying to call out and challenge the gold medal olympic sprinter to a race. :dead:"HE'S SO BITTER AND MAD!!!! :damn:"... says the dummies on thecoli screaming their heads off in 50+ pages of threads about him for half a month straight. :unimpressed:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
These comments are fascinating. I honestly think the Trump era has broken folk. People can no longer analyze objectively. Emotions override rational thought

I say that bc even Tyreek Hill knows he can’t fukk with a 100M gold sprinter :what: You got nggas saying Noah is clout chasing when Tyreek, unprompted, is the one who said he would win a race between them

Like this is baffling to me. It’s downright feminine:scust: Any sports fan—-including Tyreek himself—-knows this isn’t even a fukking debate.
People just want him to shut up and stop dissing other sports so they cheer against him naturally

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Noah Lyles making insecure, immature weirdos absolutely livid the world over these past few weeks.:blessed: :umad: "He's cLoUt ChAsInG"... says the moron publicly trying to call out and challenge the gold medal olympic sprinter to a race. :dead:"HE'S SO BITTER AND MAD!!!! :damn:"... says the dummies on thecoli screaming their heads off in 50+ pages of threads about him for half a month straight. :unimpressed:
Exactly. Im happy to see a black athlete who is confident and not constantly groveling all the damn time. And he has a dark skin chocolate girlfriend. He talked shyt and backed it up by winning the gold in the 100m.