Tyreek Hill has challenged Noah Lyles to a 50-yard dash

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Prob I'm just saying I even remember when metcalf ran the 100m he was right with everyone at the beg then everyone blew past him. Most track stars reach their top speed at 60 meters
Prob I'm just saying I even remember when metcalf ran the 100m he was right with everyone at the beg then everyone blew past him. Most track stars reach their top speed at 60 meters

:what:

Tyreek is ‘slow out the gate’ compared to world class speed. Not compared to Tyreek hill. Also, they pace themselves for 100m. He would adjust for a shorter race

‘DK was right there in the beginning’

Uh, yea, that’s kinda how that works :heh: Track stars are still human. They not a Model 3 they dont have a ‘start’ button

How bout we stop making ‘I’m just saying’ arguments. It’s a telltale sign that you do not have a point and you don’t even disagree, you just feel a need to fill air

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This ain't football, he said he can beat him in 100. Step up or shut up. Was that Ocho that said he can win a against a horse? How would he look if he switched it to a donkey after talking so much
I saw the video of chad racing that horse. Horse walked him if I remember right.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tyreek is the one challenging him. 100 m wasn't always Noah's specialty. What does Noah have to prove when he already won against the best sprinters in the world

Well then beat cheetah.

All that nba champions not the best in the world cap.
Now race the nikka.
known for calling you track nikkaz out.

It would have been the same.
if Devin Hester was younger ..

hoah nyles.
get yo cleats nikka.

Time to race and stfu

Art Barr

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The audacity :mjlol: . This is like a basketball player saying he can play WR better than Tyreek and then challenging him run routes in shorts with no defense on a basketball court :mjlol:. You dont get to talk shyt to a person that has proven themselves then dictate terms to make shyt better suited for you (because you know damn well you cant fukk with them). Only reasons people even let this rock is because we love WWFesque conflict and because football is a religion in this country. Tyreek is the fastest amongst some really fast people and incredible athletes. Noah is the fastest amongst the absolute best of the best. Levels.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You sound stupid

You scared to race cheetah too?

Defend nikkaz who talk shyt outside their sport.
When the only outcome..naturally is to the countered.
then challenged to show and prove.

Plus Noah lyles has nothing going on after being a sprinter.

So all this talk he does.
is to create a draw after the Olympics.

So now is noah lyles chance.

hoah...
cleat up nikka.

you just mad because all that cap'n that nikka was doing. Someone countered that ho ass nikka mouthin off.
Stop cape'n and cap'n.
for this ho ass nikka and let him race.

Again...
If Hester was younger.
it would be the same type of smoke.

Now to close out again.

hoah....cleatup! nikka !!

Art Barr

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You scared to race cheetah too?

Defend nikkaz who talk shyt outside their sport.
When the only outcome..naturally is to the countered.
then challenged to show and prove.

Art Barr
Track is his sport. Again, you sound stupid. That's like Steph being scared to have a 3 point contest with Roy Jones