Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jamaal is a sick fukk.. Blew a 100 nuccas out of the sky. Tarik knows that Bass is a problem. Bass is slowly turning into the tyrant. Wife thinks she can control BArry nah bytch This is Bassam. The American is gone.. Homie is coming for the throne

funny enough i think they have actually keep Jamals "Craziness" pretty tame , i think (and hope) that as this show progress its going to get a lot more violent :bow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
fukk an obarth and his bullshyt reviews
Next time you wanna talk shyt, @ me little nikka. But I'm glad you finally grew the balls, or the brain function, to use words instead of that passive aggressive smilie shyt you've been doing for a good year now. Let the hate flow, my social media inspired breh:myman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nobody can argue that the writing hasn't gotten better for that last episode.

Even the actor playing Bassam has expressed more emotion & isn't robotic like earlier in the season.

What none of us actually realized though... They are using the Breaking Bad formula. We are going to see a serious descent into Madness & power w/ Bassam.

And after the show, we will look back at the first couple of episodes & see how brilliantly muted the demon that Bassam is hiding is, since day one.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Next time you wanna talk shyt, @ me little nikka. But I'm glad you finally grew the balls, or the brain function, to use words instead of that passive aggressive smilie shyt you've been doing for a good year now. Let the hate flow, my social media inspired breh:myman:
you don't go outside of this sub forum I knew you'd see it

been saying it since mid season GOT too so it wasn't absurd

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you don't go outside of this sub forum I knew you'd see it

been saying it since mid season GOT too so it wasn't absurd
Breh, you don't say anything; that's kinda your posting style:mjlol:

I'm also an avid poster in the coliseum and the booth but I'm glad you've been keeping tabs on me breh. You should change your name back to Facebook, the way you stay on my timeline:sas1:

But, anyway, what's your actual beef? This is the first time I've acknowledged your existence so it can't be something I said:patrice:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Breh, you don't say anything; that's kinda your posting style:mjlol:

I'm also an avid poster in the coliseum and the booth but I'm glad you've been keeping tabs on me breh. You should change your name back to Facebook, the way you stay on my timeline:sas1:

But, anyway, what's your actual beef? This is the first time I've acknowledged your existence so it can't be something I said:patrice:
beef?

only on the coli does me not posting a smiley yr way as 'beef'