Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I punched out the last 4 eps but didn't erase them off my dvr. Is it worth picking back up? I was getting tired of barry and his wife. At least they had stopped showing his wack ass kids.....right?:lupe:

i think so; show has gotten progressively better since they introduced
Barry's desire to lead

Kids hardly make it into any episodes (they were in the one last night, but rightfully so as Barry brought them to where his father brought him/Jamal when they were kids)

Jamal's fukkery continues to ensue :heh::whoa:

Barry's :demonic: slowly emerging

Leila is just...Leila :wow::noah::datazz:

show is worth the hour a week committment

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That Molly bytch needs to go. :camby:

But based on the arrangements at home, she might be like I want to stay.

Lol at white Barry telling his cac children they are part middle eastern

Yeah, shyt is happening, but I don't like that they are treating Jamal like he is retarded, hope there are some quirks to Barry's plan.

I am here for Leila. :noah:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
This woman...:wow:
tumblr_na9k1lrrFV1qirafjo4_500.gif

:noah:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
brehs

el presidente jamal turnt the fukk up this week. i thought it was gonna stop when dude pulled out the gun and went up to snitch like "don't worry, we just gonna talk :troll:". but naw breh. dude pulled homie off the plane... omg

"planes - how do they fly? I always wondered :ohhh:"
":stopitslime:you got me out here on some bullshyt breh. the fukk is u talkin bout"

":comeon:..... :ufdup:... :demonic:ain't no arab spring outchea ya bish"

":dahell::damn::damn:"

and this dude bassam :skip: i thought he was trying to get leila in on the whole thing. now he's over here
iw0qM2sftS4Ii.png
like he forgot she had the convo too. i don't even blame him though. you bout to be president now. no more mediocre :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Molly knew what type of danger she was getting in to, she is acting all naive to this shyt. She lives in a post 9-11 world where SHE married the son of a ruler.

Exactly did she not think this was gonna happen when he came back home???? Either she gets with the program or gets the fukk out...:ufdup: