Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bet Jamal's son helps out his Uncle Barry once he finds out Jamaal offed his Father in Law and was really the one that popped his girl's cherry

Not too mention the mother, who knows that Tariq betrayed Bassam's father by gassing the people.
There's no way Bassam can die, without this stuff coming to light, as well as Leila telling Bassam he's the one to lead.

Guys did Bassam actually write a letter to the NYT? Because he mentioned it last episode about doing that assuming the coup doesn't go to plan.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Not too mention the mother, who knows that Tariq betrayed Bassam's father by gassing the people.
There's no way Bassam can die, without this stuff coming to light, as well as Leila telling Bassam he's the one to lead.

Guys did Bassam actually write a letter to the NYT? Because he mentioned it last episode about doing that assuming the coup doesn't go to plan.

Don't think he did since the next day he went out to the water with Jamal and got locked up when coming back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man..... Jamaal's "subliminal game" is crazy..... Dude was given mad hints that he knew something. Looking back at the time I thought he was just talking that crazy randomness as he always does.... But BOY!!! Like he said, he gave Bassam a chance...... This finale man

Wooooooooo

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
that boat scene was dopeness, surprised barry didn't pick up on that

very dope 1st season, can't wait for season 2

Dude was dropping some DEEP SUBLIMINAL stuff!!
I mean wooooooo

And the best line of that whole ep was after the confrontation when he told Barry "if you would've just asked me for my presidency in the 1st place..... I would've gave it to you"

That was powerful, you can see Barry's whole life flashed before his eyes

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Dude was dropping some DEEP SUBLIMINAL stuff!!
I mean wooooooo

And the best line of that whole ep was after the confrontation when he told Barry "if you would've just asked me for my presidency in the 1st place..... I would've gave it to you"

That was powerful, you can see Barry's whole life flashed before his eyes

that sh!t touched me too, becuz it was true

jamal is my dude still :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
that sh!t touched me too, becuz it was true

jamal is my dude still :salute:

It's crazy... Out of how insane this dude been and how close he has been to the edge of an even darker insanity.... That was the most real I ever felt that character been in this whole series. And his wife and uncle are gonna be so demonic next season.... Barry is gonna have to do something so dramatic

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Damn Berry was close to being Prez and all he had to do was ask Jamal to be king. :wow:

But if Berry wanted to overthrow his brother he deff needed more people loyal to him and he should have had his uncle killed from jump. Perhaps he will learn his lesson next season and realize to bring democracy to his country he will have to get bloody. I hope they bring it back next year but this will serve just as well as a series finale. :ehh:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a weird feeling Jamal was lying to his wife and his uncle. I think Jamal on the low is gonna "let Barry escape" and make it look like he had nothing to do with it. Deep down it feels like the only person Jamal loves is Barry. That's why it hurt him so bad Barr fukked him over.