Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
they forced him to rat on his nephew but then let him go, hes going to kill his uncle now.

so the prince (i know hes not but they are basically royalty.) just got married and he still hasnt fukked her :dahell:

gold digger :scusthov:

think its more so that Jamal popped that twat, rather than her being a gold digger :patrice:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Good episode. :smugdraper:

Barry's whole family needs to go. Wife hurts my eyeballs, :huhldup: Wild mango son. :aidisgust:

All need to get on that plane back to the states. :camby:

That cac that plays Barry sounds exactly and I mean exactly like Jack from Lost. Any Lost watchers agree?:lupe:

Jamal my nikka though.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
only saw the first episode so I'm not gonna read this thread until I catch up but...how fukking stupid can the main character's family be?

The dictator of an instable, militaristic country just died and they are like "so we are not even gonna go to the funeral? :wtf:"

bytch if your husband who ran away from the country is telling you its time to bounce then GO!

The brother's wife tho :noah::noah:I hope she gets casted in an HBO show soon :feedme:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Unsticky this breh. If 50's show isn't stickied, but this is... I dunno man.
Nah, unsticky that Masters of Sex bullshyt. Second season bout to start and they using the same thread as the 1st season but only at 4 pages.
Power at 11 pages and this is at 7 only a few episodes in
@hexagram23

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry's whole family needs to go. Wife hurts my eyeballs, :huhldup: Wild mango son. :aidisgust:

All need to get on that plane back to the states. :camby:

That cac that plays Barry sounds exactly and I mean exactly like Jack from Lost. Any Lost watchers agree?:lupe:

Jamal my nikka though.

Agree with you about Barry's family needing to go, but I don't think he sounds like Jack though.

I thought for a minute we might be free of them, until Barry woke up his wife talking about he needed someone sane to talk to :usure:

Right now dude isn't a good actor or his character isn't compelling to me and he is supposed to be the one to carry the show :yeshrug:. I get the fact he is the reserved brother, but I think his performance would be better if he conveyed a deep intensity underneath the boring persona. Like when he confronted his brother about the rape, it didn't grab me. They trying to boost him up as the sound, reasonable brother but it isn't working at least for me. The dialogue isn't helping either, some of it is really clunky.

Like he found out the plot about the husband, but I felt bad for dude. Dictator son picks your wife out of the market to come by and rape while you wait outside with the kids :sadcam:, but at least Barry made sure they got schooling and the father got to see them eating popsicles :troll:

I'm going to give it a few more episodes to see where the plot goes and if the characters develop more before it hits the :trash:

Jamal's wife though :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've only watched the Pilot, and I enjoyed it.

:manny:

I def liked it more than The Leftovers 1st Episode, that shyt was :patrice:

But this gay agenda shyt in these shows is :smh: They didn't waste anytime getting gay either.