Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Barry gon be like a consigliere to Jahmal. Keep him level headed but I'm guessing there will be a struggle between Barry and Turek over that.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I can't be the only one who hates the actor playing the main character...dude is doing a TERRIBLE job of being torn inside...he's ruining the show tbh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think Leila still has the hots for bassam /barry that's why she's so mad about him running away... She is so damn fine...

:noah:

When she took her pants off in the flashback and said they don't have this in America :banderas:. I see them definitely planting the seed of her still going after Barry. This show might deliver on some fukery, but right now the acting is :patrice:from pretty much everybody.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah Uncle Army gotta go :camby:

You can tell he's plotting on that throne probably tipped them young militants off on where they could grab Jamal's wife and hoping the son might be there too
he would have the army behind him aswell, military coup :lupe:

Bassam will try to steer Jahmal into making the country whole and him loved

im hooked brehs

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This really is a primtime soap :scusthov:

:dahell: What primetime soap opera has child killing breh?

I am in, can you nikkas give it some more episodes?, they have to set up why ol'boy has to stay there.

His mom gave him the guilt trip, that advisor nikka was like "you a fayyad, you powerful as fukk over here", his brother is like "I am crippled breh :sadcam:, help me please, little brother", his brothers wife low key is like ":shaq:".

And then you have that terrorist nikka plotting some fukkery.

And for the nikka above me, talking about the "Uncle general has to go":ufdup: No he doesn't. He had some cold lines talking about "terroists are like gymnasts here, they start young" (:russ:) and he all "Bassam, or should I say "Barry".

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Episode was pretty good, a few things bothered me tho. It just seems off to me how like the kids and Jamal are speaking English in some scene. I understand why it has to be that way, but still it would seem more authentic if they spoke Arabic. Especially some arguments and and the more emotional scenes. Also Barry isn't really capturing me at all. Idk if it's the scenes and the dialogue, or just his acting. Maybe it'll be better when there's more for him to do, and he can boss up.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Episode was pretty good, a few things bothered me tho. It just seems off to me how like the kids and Jamal are speaking English in some scene. I understand why it has to be that way, but still it would seem more authentic if they spoke Arabic. Especially some arguments and and the more emotional scenes. Also Barry isn't really capturing me at all. Idk if it's the scenes and the dialogue, or just his acting. Maybe it'll be better when there's more for him to do, and he can boss up.

Its all of them. He's a terrible lead