Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Is the moms a white European? Not dude's wife, but main character and Jamal's moms? Kept thinking she was either Persian or white European, which would add some insight to the main character.

I believe she is White European, but they didn't say anything specifically in the 1st episode.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Barry prolly working for the CIA :beli: why would he come back? He trynna take over the country? who's the tyrant then? his brother or he is? :demonic:

Daps
This is crack.. you can always tell a dope series when the wife is annoying.

On some real sh)t if I'm looking panicked on some ":merchant: we need to get on the first plane and get the fukk outta here, get ur shyt...we're leaving, NOW"

Ima need the wife to follow along and bug me later wit the bullshyt

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is crack.. you can always tell a dope series when the wife is annoying.

On some real sh)t if I'm looking panicked on some ":merchant: we need to get on the first plane and get the fukk outta here, get ur shyt...we're leaving, NOW"

Ima need the wife to follow along and bug me later wit the bullshyt
Bish was like ":why: I love this palace life" dumbass bytch don't know shyt could get real and war would start. Your husband FLED the country for a reason :snoop:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall weren't kidding with the Godfather similarities. The two brothers are like carbon copies of Michael and Sonny.
Ayo
i5Yahy8r24mnR.png

With a fakkit son too :scusthov: and a :shaq: daughter
@obarth you watching? :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Barry prolly working for the CIA :beli: why would he come back? He trynna take over the country? who's the tyrant then? his brother or he is? :demonic:

:usure:Then why did he want to book it out of there so quick? For real though, this show has potential for greatness. I really hope they don't go the Godfather/Soap opera of the Middle East route. There is potential for a more complex plot, like involving that State department cac.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I watched the first episode. Imma stick around for the fukkery. More importantly, I marathoned the first 10 episodes of Hannibal last night and I'm hooked:blessed:
:krs: season 2 doe
itwZfaUHACSiZ.png
, the finest kidney recipes ever known to men :lupe: hors d'oeuvres for days, don't even ask me how :banderas: stay eating and let us know on the season 2 thread :whew:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This episode gonna be piff :lupe:

Hopefully Barry smacks up that battyboi son of his some more :whew:

this. I don't think the episode will be good though...the actor playing Barry is not doing a good job to me...it doesn't feel like he's the character; it feels like he's an actor trying too hard to be that character