Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyga garbage so fuk em:yeshrug:

But if this is surprising to yall then u very naïve. As someone who has been around a lot of industry folk and it being a lot of gays behind the scenes I'm not shocked.

I fuk wit future heavy & I have for a fact seen a few trans backstage with him.
I seen chief Keefe kissing on trans

Take the hip hop station out here it's Alot of gays that work behind the scenes up there.

If anything Tyga should be put on blast as he out here tricking with a baby.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
No Intent...This was for females only.

people like to say this to disavow any funny feelings the image of tupac cleaning himself gives them but the photographer, david lachapelle, is a gay man and the photoshoot was done after he had been released from prison so it's about the metaphor of a newly-released tupac cleaning himself, rebirth and shyt, it was alright because pac was an art student who understood the meaning of images and words

but that's got nothing to do with tyga working his way through the stars of his 'chicks w/ dikks' videos

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people like to say this to disavow any funny feelings the image of tupac cleaning himself gives them but the photographer, david lachapelle, is a gay man and the photoshoot was done after he had been released from prison so it's about the metaphor of a newly-released tupac cleaning himself, rebirth and shyt, it was alright because pac was an art student who understood the meaning of images and words

but that's got nothing to do with tyga working his way through the stars of his 'chicks w/ dikks' videos
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Tyga garbage so fuk em:yeshrug:

But if this is surprising to yall then u very naïve. As someone who has been around a lot of industry folk and it being a lot of gays behind the scenes I'm not shocked.

I fuk wit future heavy & I have for a fact seen a few trans backstage with him.
I seen chief Keefe kissing on trans

Take the hip hop station out here it's Alot of gays that work behind the scenes up there.

If anything Tyga should be put on blast as he out here tricking with a baby.
future and chief keef with trans women is a pretty weird to imagine :laugh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This dude getting down with trannies :huhldup: and underage p*ssy :mindblown:
fukk this guy

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
after this stuff yesterday, i thought this was fake

but tyga is working with the fbi and the tranny to determine who leaked his pics that was sent to the tranny.:mindblown::scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.vh1.com/news/34907/tyga-cheating-on-kylie-jenner-rumors/

UPDATE: 7/7 5:30 P.M.

Mia Isabella has responded with the following statement regarding the rumors about her relationship with Tyga:

It’s very sad that the idea of a man loving a trans person has to be considered a scandal when all people are equal – love always wins doesn’t it? I live in a world in my mind where everything is a fairy tale of love. Saddening to see small-minded thoughts travel so quickly like wildfire not knowing if its true or not. It’s like wave crashing over me washing over me to see masses of humanity rise with pitch forks blindly following. Are we not all equal? Am I not an American with the right to love and live as I choose with whoever I choose? If a celebrated man loves a transgender woman or possibly did that’s news? It shouldn’t be news it should be normal for anyone and everyone to be allowed to love who they choose. This person is not the man that I love but I have loved a few incredible and celebrated men in my life. I live my live in the open courageous and brave in my truth. I’ve been blessed to live in a time where my freedom has allowed me to create the woman I am today in my own image. If only everyone could be so brave. Unconditional love is godlike spreading hate simply a set back for humanity itself.

:wow: