Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
CJW6qTPUwAA9YkI-431x600.jpg

:scust:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
No I get that. I'm not even saying the tranny is lying. I'm just saying that I take any story that evolves around texts like that with a grain of salt because it happened to me. Whether its a fukk nikka like Tyga or not. If a bytch did it to me and I'm just a regular guy (albeit a sexy nikka :mjpls:) then to think they wouldn't do it to a millionaire is a bit naive to me. That being said, he probably did do it though. I am in no way defending dude, just playing advocate to the action.
:yeshrug:

Its probably him in the pictures then. The question would be if he sent them to the tranny or if the tranny got the pics from someone else and used the text app. If the tranny had an iphone, I'd be more inclined to think it is fukkery since they restrict so much on apple but im not copping pleas for this little creepy as nikka. Maybe he did fukk a tranny.
:scust:

Nah breh, old apks still work and they still make new ones that are in the Play Store. I just checked off the strength of your comment if they took them down and they havent. Google is open source and people will always have that option to do so. iOS has way more restrictions and I'd be much more inclined to think it is legitimate if it was iMessage since you cant fabricate text unless its jailbroke (if even) but android is a free for all community. That shyt comes out the box with fukkery attached.
:francis:
no I said Google put a stop to it. There are still apps that you download on the store but they don't work since honeycomb.

Edit nevermind I found one that works on 5.1.1 most don't work but the very first one does.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
no I said Google put a stop to it. There are still apps that you download on the store but they don't work since honeycomb.
Ah, I see. Unfortunately I was victim of a working app within the past year of someone using a Note 4. However they are getting them to work, they definitely are. Perhaps I was the exception to the general rule. I just know it happened to me and I found out and saw the app myself on the bytch phone.
:yeshrug:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Ah, I see. Unfortunately I was victim of a working app within the past year of someone using a Note 4. However they are getting them to work, they definitely are. Perhaps I was the exception to the general rule. I just know it happened to me and I found out and saw the app myself on the bytch phone
nah you were right. But the same shyt happened to me got pranked by a friend tho and had the fake call shyt happen to me too. Google clamped down for while since 4.4 tho guess a few got through

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
dont know if it been posted but :

This morning we received news from Tyga's lawyer, Lee Hutton, about Tyga's leaked sex text that hit the interwebs yesterday. Hutton said that the leaked photo was the work of someone trying to "maliciously shame" Tyga and conspire against him; in addition, Hutton stated that the photo was authentic however was never sent to transgender actress Mia Isabella as gossip sites reported.

Now reports say that T-Raww's legal team has alerted the FBI, as they believe the leaker either hacked Tyga, or someone he (intentionally) sent the photo too. Hutton says they've already received copies of the e-mail that was sent out to multiple media outlets, as well as the blog that first reported the story, in an attempt to find the culprit.

A rep for Mia Isabella says that the model was not involved in sending the pics or leaking them online, and will help the FBI's investigation.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/08/tyga-fbi-naked-photos-penis-exposed-transgender-model/

β˜‘οΈŽ#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This morning we received news from Tyga's lawyer, Lee Hutton, about Tyga's leaked sex text that hit the interwebs yesterday. Hutton said that the leaked photo was the work of someone trying to "maliciously shame" Tyga and conspire against him; in addition, Hutton stated that the photo was authentic however was never sent to transgender actress Mia Isabella as gossip sites reported.

Now reports say that T-Raww's legal team has alerted the FBI, as they believe the leaker either hacked Tyga, or someone he (intentionally) sent the photo too. Hutton says they've already received copies of the e-mail that was sent out to multiple media outlets, as well as the blog that first reported the story, in an attempt to find the culprit.

A rep for Mia Isabella says that the model was not involved in sending the pics or leaking them online, and will help the FBI's investigation.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/08/tyga-fbi-naked-photos-penis-exposed-transgender-model/
I thought it was fukk the po-po :troll:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

:ohhh: