Tye Dillinger is down for the count of 10

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This p*ssy was popping shyt to Nia about black and minority women wrestlers needing to work harder instead of complaining. Now here his bytch ass is requesting a release instead of workin harder.

Will this be the rare occurrence of a mediocre white(?) man failing upwards? :ohhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
HEs trash, has no personality,please stop asking for these generic CAW looking ass wrestlers to go to AEW, they need to create their own stars down there not be wcw 2.0 and sign all wwe rejects. Some of these dudes just dont have it

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
never cared for him :yeshrug: at least he's still getting in Peyton's guts. For now :lolbron:

giphy.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It was a wrap for him as soon as fans was chanting 10 for every number of every countdown that one Royal Rumble. Vince put a stop to that with the quickness :deadmanny:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
What can AEW do for him that WWE couldn't? Tye ain't nothing special he only got over because people thought he was the new Barry Horowitz and you remove that he's just an average generic looking wrestler pushing 40. What would be a deserving push for him? World or their midcard belt? Do you think he doesn't get enough promos or are his matches too short? What do you guys want for dudes like Tye. I mean y'all gotta stop saying any basic wrestler leaving WWE is AEW bound or that they should take these dudes. He should go to Impact dude ain't lighting shyt on fire..

I'm not saying they can do much with him or anything like that, guys ceiling is midcarder in WWE or AEW. I'm also not saying AEW should be hyped about signing him, I'm saying he's really good friends with Cody going back to when Cody started in OVW & there's a 98% chance that is enough to get his foot in the door with AEW :manny:

Nah, CAWdy and the cacs said they're different

:pachaha:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can say that but wont fight for a push. A utter goofball:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You cant fight for a push In wwe they push who they want. Ask Zack ryder, ask bray wyatt, ask dolph ziggler, ask daniel bryan who if it wasnt for the fans they would have still refused to push. All those guys did all they could and got over huge but WWE refused to push them. You are naive if you think 'fighting' for a push is how it works. Just look at romans reigns situation, wwe push who they want to push.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You cant fight for a push In wwe they push who they want. Ask Zack ryder, ask bray wyatt, ask dolph ziggler, ask daniel bryan who if it wasnt for the fans they would have still refused to push. All those guys did all they could and got over huge but WWE refused to push them. You are naive if you think 'fighting' for a push is how it works. Just look at romans reigns situation, wwe push who they want to push.
You can know your worth..go for a push or leave immediately. Get jobbed out for 9 years? That's a bum. That's a idiot. He's weak.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just needs to push the character but I’m sure he’ll find a nice spot in the midcard at all elite