Tye Dillinger is down for the count of 10

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this is the perfect example of the whining white people will do when not getting what they THINK theyre owed while telling everyone else to "pull themselves up by the bootstraps"

ol' Make Wrasslin Great Again ass nikka
Cacs whole gimmick basically hinged on the crowds willingness to count to 10 with him, when he came out and the SD crowds were like:russell:that was a wrap for his basic career in the WWE:pachaha:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
What can AEW do for him that WWE couldn't? Tye ain't nothing special he only got over because people thought he was the new Barry Horowitz and you remove that he's just an average generic looking wrestler pushing 40. What would be a deserving push for him? World or their midcard belt? Do you think he doesn't get enough promos or are his matches too short? What do you guys want for dudes like Tye. I mean y'all gotta stop saying any basic wrestler leaving WWE is AEW bound or that they should take these dudes. He should go to Impact dude ain't lighting shyt on fire..

Even if he’s a jobber in AEW, he’d get more screen time than he gets on WWE.

Also there was a report that some guys were blindsided by the recent callups. I know some people think differently but if I wasn’t getting any TV time and they added more competition, I’d contemplate leaving too.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Even if he’s a jobber in AEW, he’d get more screen time than he gets on WWE.

Also there was a report that some guys were blindsided by the recent callups. I know some people think differently but if I wasn’t getting any TV time and they added more competition, I’d contemplate leaving too.
Thank you for this response. You just want to see him more but it's often said when he jobs he's being misused but you know someone has to he's perfectly used as another cog.:manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I fukked with that theme though, that can't go in the trash bin.

Can we pull a Patriot/Kurt Angle and give to someone else :damn: