Two white girls do their Black Panther Wakanda dance!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Russians :scust:.
yep. First think I looked at was that sign. :scust:
lmao @ the fake repulsiveness in this bytch. I came in here expecting awkward dancing , and rhythm-less movement. these white girls knocked it out the park, they were hella good. ironically if u look at the movie poster behind them, they're Russian moving like this...
nikkas always gotta be extra. acting all repulse:rudy::shaq2: but deep down are like :steviej::noah:
The issue I see here is, they probably saw some black people do this somewhere and the black people got no shine from it, but here you are acting goofy at the novelty of white people doing an imitation of black shyt. And at a certain point you get tired of seeing white people steam roll their way into every black thing and try to be the center of attention for black shyt.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
nikka
UnfortunateLikableEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

:mjlol:
Breh died for half the movie:damn:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
shyt is so fake. i don't even fawn over white chicks like that, but i acknowledge that those girls in the video killed it and keep it pushing. these hoe ass nikkas gotta be so extra.
no wonder blk women are so insecure and think all brothas want white women. its these militant nikkas with their cartoonish ways acting repulse of white women, when deep down they would sell their soul to fukk the most lowly of white women.
so blk women are like damn, "if the most militant nikkas are like that, then what about the regular brothas?". not realizing that, the reason alotta these nikkas are militant is because, they've been rejected by white folks. all the anger is really butt hurt-ness. for most , cartoonish arm chair online milltancy is really a cry for a white hug.
This psycho-analytical bullshyt :mjlol: