Two white girls do their Black Panther Wakanda dance!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
/thread

latest

:wow:
Perfect.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me

I’m hurt as fuk

Dog... that nikka still getting reps off yo shyt! When It's all said and done that nikka gone have something like 800 daps off yo shyt! This was the perfect thread for you to use that... "Wakanda shyt is this?" line too!

Also... now that "Wakanda shyt is this?" is going to be played out... so can't even use it in another thread.

Man... that nikka ain't shyt for using yo shyt like that!

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I CAN HEAR THEM COUNTING TO THEMSELVES.

WHITE PEOPLE CAN DO ROUTINES. SWITCH UP THE BEAT AND WATCH THEM HIT THEIR GO TO MOVES. MACHINE GUN TWERKING AND HOP WITH 1 ARM UP UNTIL SOMEBODY SAVES THEM WITH A SONG FROM DARREN'S DANCE MOVES.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Trust me

I’m hurt as fuk
Breh stop acting like you the first person ever to say this :mjlol: and I didn’t “take” it from you if you’re alluding to that, It literally came outta my mind when watching the video, no BS. If anything, quote the post of you saying it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dog... that nikka still getting reps off yo shyt! When It's all said and done that nikka gone have something like 800 daps off yo shyt! This was the perfect thread for you to use that... "Wakanda shyt is this?" line too!

Also... now that "Wakanda shyt is this?" is going to be played out... so can't even use it in another thread.

Man... that nikka ain't shyt for using yo shyt like that!
I didn’t copy him :comeon:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Breh stop acting like you the first person ever to say this :mjlol: and I didn’t “take” it from you if you’re alluding to that, It literally came outta my mind when watching the video, no BS. If anything, quote the post of you saying it :yeshrug:

I posted this two weeks ago

Anyways enjoy your daps, no hate. :hubie: