Two white girls do their Black Panther Wakanda dance!

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I’m not sure who they think they’re fooling with this “let’s pretend to hate pawgs” shyt they’ve got going on when we know how obsessed they’re with them on here. :mjlol:
shyt is so fake. i don't even fawn over white chicks like that, but i acknowledge that those girls in the video killed it and keep it pushing. these hoe ass nikkas gotta be so extra.
no wonder blk women are so insecure and think all brothas want white women. its these militant nikkas with their cartoonish ways acting repulse of white women, when deep down they would sell their soul to fukk the most lowly of white women.
so blk women are like damn, "if the most militant nikkas are like that, then what about the regular brothas?". not realizing that, the reason alotta these nikkas are militant is because, they've been rejected by white folks. all the anger is really butt hurt-ness. for most , cartoonish arm chair online milltancy is really a cry for a white hug.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:.......they had rhythm and the could dance.......wasn't that bad......:ehh:

The only problem is they don't have the right complexion........had they been black.....it would be :blessed:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
shyt is so fake. i don't even fawn over white chicks like that, but i acknowledge that those girls in the video killed it and keep it pushing. these hoe ass nikkas gotta be so extra.
no wonder blk women are so insecure and think all brothas want white women. its these militant nikkas with their cartoonish ways acting repulse of white women, when deep down they would sell their soul to fukk the most lowly of white women.
so blk women are like damn, "if the most militant nikkas are like that, then what about the regular brothas?". not realizing that, the reason alotta these nikkas are militant is because, they've been rejected by white folks. all the anger is really butt hurt-ness. for most , cartoonish arm chair online milltancy is really a cry for a white hug.
Big ass post about nothing. I'm a dancer by nature it's in our blood and culture if I pick up a street jit back home in Nigeria you'll see why I'm not impressed by nothing like this. :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1*JxmkOZ-XyEC-KdBoE3mqzQ.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Shut up:hhh: