Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Put them away for life and exposed they shytty parents all over the DMV , simple as that

nikkas need to stopped this blaming of the system and other bullshyt, when it comes to this situation here

nikkas would have been up in arms if dude pulled out a gun and blasted those chicks in the head

Daps
You are self equating.
They are still children.
The problem is this country and we need to fix this shyt.

It needs to be re-rated over.

Art Barr
I said it once and I'll say it again fukk them kids

they knew what they were doing

it's not like they were under the age of 10 at that point it would be physically difficult for them to commit such a heinous crime

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

The parents of these monsters need to start facing charges too. How are two girls going down this path in life at this age? :gucci:

they needed more beatings to teach them to be non-violent :troll:. people who grow up in violent conditions tend to be the least violent :troll:. people who grow up in peaceful surroundings tend to be the most violent :troll:.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vHgYOwi.gif

off to see the wizard.

UKVu0t8.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude in the video was saying "who were they stealing it for" and that's the first thing I thought because this shyt makes no sense. Almost like someone gassed them up and promised them money to steal a car or something. Can either of them even drive?
Idk breh I been wondering why car jacking have rose . It could be what you said . It could also be more unsupervised kids with less morals now a days .

Not to say kids before were saints . I wasn’t.

With social media you have access to more therefore can be easily influenced more .

A lot of these jackings the cars are found somewhere just sitting .

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Idk breh I been wondering why car jacking have rose . It could be what you said . It could also be more unsupervised kids with less morals now a days .

Not to say kids before were saints . I wasn’t.

With social media you have access to more therefore can be easily influenced more .

A lot of these jackings the cars are found somewhere just sitting .
I see what you’re saying I guess I’m just trying to make sense of how stupid this specific jacking is/was. It’s broad daylight with literally witnesses all around a few feet away. Busy ass navy yard on a narrow street where it’s hard to get away.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This entire “charge the parents” idea would be a DREAM come true for racists to use against black parents.
Y’all are near sighted if you cape for that....

Not to mention I’ve seen parents do everything in order for their child to succeed and they still become an ungrateful rebel. It’s a slippery slope and not the answer to simply charge parents.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/31/kamala-harris-laughed-jailing-parents-truancy

Oh, a dream come true for RACISTS, you say? Please elaborate and tag your friends.