Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

killacal

Banned
Daps
That’s why I don’t criticize my people online, or participate in those dumb ass what we need to do better ass a people ass topics online. Too many crackers out here and they shouldn’t be privy to those conversations. You got crackers that troll with a hot topic, and sit back while Black people talk about issues that only should be discussed amongst other black people.
You see it

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Why did he hang on when she hit the gas? The cops would have either recovered the car or insurance would have paid him. Material objects aren't worth losing your life over, and stealing material objects isn't worth taking taking life over.

Just a series of terrible decisions and a tragic outcome.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the video :picard:
Breh could just let go and filed the claim with geico
Far as the demonic kids, two female minors catching a charge that won't be 1st degree....wouldn't be surprised if they were home doing tik toks by 18 :francis:
They killed someone breh

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why did he hang on when she hit the gas? The cops would have either recovered the car or insurance would have paid him. Material objects aren't worth losing your life over, and stealing material objects isn't worth taking taking life over.

people aren't necessarily thinking rationally in cases like this.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Probably hoping for a safer opportunity to hop off and not get thrown 30 feet and have road rash.

Me and my boy were just talking about this the other day. He said "I'm not going to give anyone the opportunity to kill me, and I'm not going to go out like a victim, I'm gonna fight and if I die I die "

I said "well what if you go along with it until you get a good opportunity like the guy puts a gun to your head and demands your shyt. You gonna give him the shyt and when he's stuffin it in his pocket or hoody you gonna draw and pop him or just immediately draw and probably get one in your head?"

He said he'd immediately draw and risk it all.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
These are the outcomes of a degenerate culture.
Need the black family now more than ever, need black fathers there is discipline their kids. Need to free ourselves from the yoke of this destructive BS.
My parents were 100% correct in telling me to shun certain people, music, lifestyles and cultures until I was older.

Strongest links btw.

RIP to the guy. Didn't need to happen.