Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
DC has always had the most gangsta ass thugged out women in the country. Even more than NYC I’d say. They had girl gangs with names like the Triple 6 honeys doing shyt just as foul as men back in 90 something. I don’t know what that’s about.
they also lead the way in gay gangstas who really were with the shyts

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just saw the video :picard:
Breh could just let go and filed the claim with geico
Far as the demonic kids, two female minors catching a charge that won't be 1st degree....wouldn't be surprised if they were home doing tik toks by 18 :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
They're fukking kids who grew up in a bad environment. Hows throwing them away in prison gonna help?

Meanwhile white teenage offenders are given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances, counseling, community service, etc. anything but prison. It's easy to be callous and show a lack of empathy to black people it seems.

Excuse me :what:

Let the patriarch of your family get GTA’d in real life and suggest the suspects get a seat on the shrink chair brehs :mjlol:

If nothing y’all coli folk keep a nikka entertained :pachaha:

L2014

Banned
Daps
They're fukking kids who grew up in a bad environment. Hows throwing them away in prison gonna help?

Meanwhile white teenage offenders are given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances, counseling, community service, etc. anything but prison. It's easy to be callous and show a lack of empathy to black people it seems.

Yeah just a bad day. Nothing to worry about.
I don’t believe in them doing anymore than 10yrs if it makes you feel better:ld:

They went to mans job and murdered him. The lick was never a go (gps, public, on tape, had to use info that could be linked to call the ride if they called, not old enough or know enough to properly boost)

Most of us grew up in fukked up environments the goal is to make it home and spend that. No one dies no one gets locked up. A lot of folks have done crazy things of the same caliber at 15.

Either you were smart enough to not get caught or took your L on the chin. Telling these girls it’s not their fault or rationalizing it will only encourage the same behavior in the future with the added physical and emotional rational to fukkery.

The moment you take a life thru purpose or proxy and are fully aware, you waive your rights as a dumb kid the way whites handle they own is on them and yes it’s a danger to us. We talking bout ours.

I’m not gonna act like they wasn’t on bullshyt. The moment his hands were on the wheel with hers she should of given up. That split second and a thought could’ve saved all 3 lives.

Furthermore old folks don’t work for nothing so whoever depends on him is going thru it.

It’s bullshyt because would you kill a bus driver over the bus? If it happened would counseling lesson the ripple effect of losing a part of your everyday being ie parent, child, sibling?

25 to life is harsh. Killing a man over something he worked for while at work when there was no scenario that would’ve called for it nor was it advantageous for the girls to pull of in his company/personal whip. 10 for punishment +5 to make a point. Idk how to punish people judgement isn’t my job.

Just don’t act like they didn’t do anything and don’t give them more time than accident murderers if the same age

This they bum ass parents fault too for having them live such a life that would advocate they kill a taxi for his taxi:aicmon: