Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Just saw the video :picard:
Breh could just let go and filed the claim with geico
Far as the demonic kids, two female minors catching a charge that won't be 1st degree....wouldn't be surprised if they were home doing tik toks by 18 :francis:

Why did he hang on when she hit the gas? The cops would have either recovered the car or insurance would have paid him. Material objects aren't worth losing your life over, and stealing material objects isn't worth taking taking life over.

Just a series of terrible decisions and a tragic outcome.
y’all saying that line times ain’t hard as shyt. Them stealing his car was pretty much robbing, destroying his business and fukking up his livelihood.

he ubers for a living, so they steal his car and destroy it or bring it to a chop shop and now he out of a car for weeks while insurance takes they time and he out of work for the same amount of time.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
y’all saying that line times ain’t hard as shyt. Them stealing his car was pretty much robbing, destroying his business and fukking up his livelihood.

he ubers for a living, so they steal his car and destroy it or bring it to a chop shop and now he out of a car for weeks while insurance takes they time and he out of work for the same amount of time.

Now he is out of his livelihood and his life. And his family has to foot the bill for a funeral.

:gucci:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
:gucci:
"No rehab" nikka what?

They stole the car and wrecked it, he flew out of the car - they didn't shoot him in cold blood :gucci:

I'm sure they didn't measure out the federal guidelines for juvenile sentencing prior to trying to carjack an UberEats driver - they just did some impulsive criminal shyt and led a man to his death. How easy is it for y'all to jump right back into that Crime Bill speak? :picard:

You need to watch this video of the car jacking and reconsider that stupid ass statement of yours.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man look fukk all that noise about them being girls, about them being black, about them being kids. This was 100% senseless and avoidable. My parents are getting older and and im constantly worrying about them. I couldnt imagine losing one of them due to some dumb shyt like this and i definitely wouldnt be forgiving no shyt like this either.