Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The alleged shooters “hunted down Chinx like an animal” because of a dispute they had over a phone on Rikers Island. As Chinx’s career began to soar, the alleged shooter, an aspiring rapper, became obsessed with Chinx’s demise, according to sources close to the investigation.

smh

They couldn't let that grudge go?:wtf:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
The alleged shooters “hunted down Chinx like an animal” because of a dispute they had over a phone on Rikers Island. As Chinx’s career began to soar, the alleged shooter, an aspiring rapper, became obsessed with Chinx’s demise, according to sources close to the investigation.

smh

:mjcry:
I saw my life flash in front of my eyes, he wore disguise
Put a gun to me, hungry, he went on to chastise
That's Nas, ain't it? Made it rich from entertainment
Fresh Wally's painted, as he told the kid he came with
My first thought was: "How the game flip?"
Yo, perhaps it was somebody I smacked drunk in a party on yac
Or was I marked for a contract for some foul act
I did a while back or even beyond that
He got me layin' face flat, sayin' my grace, Black

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This about what most reasonable people assumed took place, dispute or run in of known of previously unknown persons at a club, one follows after. We have seen this play out dozens of times, from the Aaron Hernandez case, to the TI one in Cleveland in 2006.....Just writing this, I realized, a lil homie of mine, my boys lil cousin, went out the same way.

edit: a phone on Rikers is a major flashpoint of violence, whether it's a smuggled cell, or the phones. Matter of respect and standing.

Last edited:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

smh
This is some real life "you gonna get yours b" Belly shyt, smh

Daps
yup sounds about right when it comes to New York nikkas :manny:

crabs in a barrel is not even the phrase to call it, dude's become obsessed when nikkas around they way make it.

its becomes unhealthy, borderline psychotic. if you make it as a rapper in Gotham. GET THE fukk OUT

:pachaha: Keep thinking that this is a mentality exclusive to NYC.