Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The alleged shooters “hunted down Chinx like an animal” because of a dispute they had over a phone on Rikers Island. As Chinx’s career began to soar, the alleged shooter, an aspiring rapper, became obsessed with Chinx’s demise, according to sources close to the investigation.

smh

Wow

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
That nikka was a free man enjoying life for 2-3 years..... Crazy
Orlando Anderson was walking around for 2 years without a care in the world after killing Pac

Big L's killer roamed free for 17 YEARS!!!

and it looks like the same happened to Chinx's murderer

Pigs just be taking their sweet ol time

:snoop:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Posters are mad I'm already in here. and they know what I'm thinking :laff:

Waste your time having fake tears for a dude who bragged about murking others, brehs
I think its neg train time :prodigylol2:

full

www.thecoli.com/posts/27529817/reputation-submit

Not even gonna tag anyone this time. Everyone who comes in this thread should know to click the link and neg this self-obsessed, delusional, disrespectful saudi arabian scumbag :pdahellclean:

While we're here...minus well get that goofball King Benji for making multiple egg jokes about Prodigy's death.:pdahell2:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25820416/reputation-submit

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The alleged shooters “hunted down Chinx like an animal” because of a dispute they had over a phone on Rikers Island. As Chinx’s career began to soar, the alleged shooter, an aspiring rapper, became obsessed with Chinx’s demise, according to sources close to the investigation.

smh
Where's this from :what:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Nope, they were already locked up from previous cases...

Hill, of Valley Stream, pleaded guilty to first-degree robbery and was sentenced on May 11, 2017 to five years in prison. He was serving his time at Cape Vincent Correctional Facility in Jefferson County.

Homere, of Baldwin, was locked up on federal charges at Brooklyn MDC. Details of his case were not immediately available.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

full

Not even gonna tag anyone this time. Everyone who comes in this thread should know to click the link and neg this self-obsessed, delusional, disrespectful saudi arabian scumbag :pdahellclean:

While we're here...minus well get that goofball King Benji for making multiple egg jokes about Prodigy's death.:pdahell2:

tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif

listen, man....

I don't even neg nikkas.

I can't even see what he saying cause he one of the few folks I got on ignore.

And me and @Billy Ocean don't even get along like that, but he right. Mods shoulda BEEN banned this cat.

RIP Chinx, justice for his family's peace of mind.

Yall neg this cat to bolivia.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Orlando Anderson was walking around for 2 years without a care in the world after killing Pac

Big L's killer roamed free for 17 YEARS!!!

and it looks like the same happened to Chinx's murderer

Pigs just be taking their sweet ol time

:snoop:
that's not the reason why the reason because people in the community don't talk they have that no snitching rule so it's hard to find real evidence in these cases without witness or confession

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

smh

:dwillhuh:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham

smh

yup sounds about right when it comes to New York nikkas :manny:

crabs in a barrel is not even the phrase to call it, dude's become obsessed when nikkas around they way make it.

its becomes unhealthy, borderline psychotic. if you make it as a rapper in Gotham. GET THE fukk OUT

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
that's not the reason why the reason because people in the community don't talk they have that no snitching rule so it's hard to find real evidence in these cases without witness or confession

fuk that, that's not their job, a detectives job is to DETECT

You don't see Batman complaining bout crimes not being solved because people aren't snitching enough.

If they can't do their jobs then maybe they should be taken off payroll

:camby:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

smh
:snoop: bury him under the jail...

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

full

Negging aint gonna do anything..he brings absolutely nothing to this forum..he's not funny ..mods need to just ban this cornball...he tries to divert threads so people can pay attention to him. Just get his ass outta here :camby: