Microplastics Linked to Heart Attack, Stroke and Death

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I

Im cooked been drinking bottled water for over a decade
That’s majority of us breh. A lot of us run to bottled water to get away from tap and for convenience.

Aside from attempting to switch to glass bottled water, more of us may benefit from water filters, not only for our home sinks (and showers if applicable), but they even got filters for reusable water bottles now

I lost a good friend this past week to a stroke. He was 43 years old, never obese but he did smoke and drink. When you combine environmental factors with the physical toll of vices, I think we will continue to see younger and younger people being affected by untimely deaths.

Yea and that’s the wild thing. Most folks wouldn’t realistically have environmental factors in mind like that. There’s some efforts out there to inform folks, but not on as major of a scale as there should be

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m in a good mood today so I will. The pollution the world produces is so massive there’s literally islands of trash in the ocean. That trash and plastic is getting into fish diet and when they get gutted and cut that plastic is still in their system. Some more than others. Ocean plastic pollution is filtering up into fish we eat.

There’s an article in case you or anyone else thinks I’m just talking put my ass.