Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
What the hell did I just watch:heenanwtf:

Ol' girl rolled up to the bytch like
i8Tge0PlkQNcs.gif

Then they start scrappin:mjlol:

Then the future multiple time offender talking that shyt in his best trailer park accent while engaging in a one man ECW era hardcore match hitting the bytch with who knows what

That had to be the quietest Walmart I've ever seen. Everyone must have just been sitting there like :lupe:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I didn't think it was possible to studder, online. You read it right. That Chris Rock bit, had you dudes all like, wait he gave white folks an excuse...yadda yadda. No he didn't, and motherfukkers knew what he meant but tried to act like Black people are a monolith or some shyt. White folks don't play that. You ever get out of the pristine image of what they consider white, then you are white trash. and they let you know it quickly. Black people on the other hand are quick to wanna call everyone brother and act like that barrel ain't full of crabs out there trying to hold you back, or represent the worst of our people. They SHUN theirs, we choose not too.
You're full of shyt on this and you know it. They're first off selective as fukk as far as who they label white trash, and will often sweep what their own do under the rug:mjpls:

When blacks fukk up however, ALL OF US are held to THAT standard, and whites will never stop talking about it. For example, look at Charlie Sheen....known woman beater, drug addict, been involved in all sorts of crazy ass fukkery yet you didn't hear no one calling him white trash, matter fact they laughed about all the shyt and he even cashed out based on his fukkery alone :mjpls:

Now look at Chris Brown, Ray Rice and Floyd Mayweather, note all of the irrational outrage that seemed to come up and carry on with them :mjpls:

Whites judge themselves by their best and judge us by our worst. They will treat the trashiest white person better than the most decent black person by default, yet it's somehow OUR faults racist whites are racist? :mjpls:

You're either white, or c00ned the fukk out :thumby1:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You're full of shyt on this and you know it. They're first off selective as fukk as far as who they label white trash, and will often sweep what their own do under the rug:mjpls:

When blacks fukk up however, ALL OF US are held to THAT standard, and whites will never stop talking about it. For example, look at Charlie Sheen....known woman beater, drug addict, been involved in all sorts of crazy ass fukkery yet you didn't hear no one calling him white trash, matter fact they laughed about all the shyt and he even cashed out based on his fukkery alone :mjpls:

Now look at Chris Brown, Ray Rice and Floyd Mayweather, note all of the irrational outrage that seemed to come up and carry on with them :mjpls:

Whites judge themselves by their best and judge us by our worst. They will treat the trashiest white person better than the most decent black person by default, yet it's somehow OUR faults racist whites are racist? :mjpls:

You're either white, or c00ned the fukk out :thumby1:

Why you worried about what White people say dude. I never said shyt about White people not say ****** or anything like that. They gonna say that regardless. But you mad because I said Black people aren't allowed to call out other blacks.....And the first thing you up and did was accuse me of being white or a c00n. Good luck with that breh. Why does a proper representation of Black people to other Black eyes bother you dudes so much? Are you that far gone or just stupid?

Buh Buh, Whitefolks gonna say.....FOH.

and o

https://www.google.com/#q=charlie sheen is white trash

Qu

Last edited: